I had missed my period for two months now and started my period today, but before I notice I missed my period, I already had unsafe sex. Does this mean I still can be pregnant or not? I heared that if you pregnant then during that 9 months of pregnancies you can't have your pms, is that true?

hey girl
the medical explanation it's kinda long...but in few words when you have your period DEFINITELY you're not pregnant

that is not true actually if you can be pregnant if you have your period.it is normally light and doesnt last as long tho.go to your doctor or get a pregnancy test.

8-| well wander if you are scared to go to the doctor cuz your parents will turn against you what will i have to do. i am scared cuz i ant had one in almost 3 months. and i am terrified. :-(

You still may wanna got to the doctor to get checked, because I have an aunt and a friend who both had cycles during their pregnancies....it both cases it didn't last the whole time; they both had a cycle like 2-4 months into their pregnancies. Also they may not consider them periods medically it may be called something else. But to them it was like a cycle, but they both had healthy kids.....so go get checked to make sure!