Hello, Me and My Gf are 19yrs. old.
And we have a problem due to sex. because the last time we had unprotected sex she was delay for 3weeks but she got her period after that.. but this time she's delay for almost 2months. I don't know what's going on and I'm afraid if she's pregnant.
We had unprotected sex again on the 2nd week of june.. and we were expecting by the 2nd week of july she will have her period but sadly it didn't come. after that we had unprotected sex twice in one exact day it was the 3rd week of july.. it's almost august and her period is still not coming.
she said her breast and lower abdomen is aching sometimes, we were expecting that it could be the sign of her period coming.. and still we are hoping for that.

is she delay because of active sex we're having?
is she pregnant without a symptoms? only delay of period?

NOTE: i didn't cum on her in the inside i always cum on the outside. 100% on the outside sure of it.
PLEASE HELP. Thanks

As you may know, the pulling-out method does not take away the chance of pregnancy.  Pre-cum is actually very thick with sperm, and can cause pregnancy.

Sex, especially rough sex, can mess around with the period.  When I first became sexually active, I had a lot of sporadic bleeding.  More recently, my period was delayed because of an ovarian cyst.  Periods can be delayed for a lot of reasons, but if she's normally on a clockwork cycle, you may want to take a pregnancy test just to check.

If the test is negative, but she misses yet another period, I would recommend she see her OB/GYN.  Missed periods can be a sign of problems with hormones, or the like, and a doctor can properly diagnose and help.

Sadly, menstrual and pregnancy symptoms are very similar, so cramps and tender breasts can be conflicting symptoms.

My recommendation would be to buy a pregnancy test and see what it says.  If her period is delayed for another month, I would have her visit her OB/GYN.

If she's not pregnant, I'd definitely recommend using another form of birth control, or charting out her cycle so you can avoid sex on her fertile ovulation days.

Thanks for the info. :)

My gf has a history of being irregular and she experience a 3 month delay of period.. although she's a virgin that time.. does the history of her being irregular has something to do with what's happening now? although there's some actions added like rough sex for this time.

she got her period last june 3 2012, but after her period week, we had sex and this happens.. she's delay for almost two months..
sometimes when we have sex i always speed up ejaculating my penis inside of her so it's kinda rough..
is it possible that rough sex can delay her period for so long like months?

I wouldn't throw it completely out of the field, especially if she has a history of being irregular. Regardless if she was a virgin at the time or not, if the irregular cycle continued once she became sexually active, it's possible for such long periods of time to go by. It's simply her body's cycle, and it may have just not yet changed/adjusted. Rough sex, in my personal experience, has both delayed and triggered my period, so it's definitely a factor I wouldn't throw out, either.

So yes, if she has a history of being irregular, it is completely possible for that to be why her period is delayed, with rough sex playing another factor.

Another thing to note is when she ovulated. With possibly having such long breaks in between periods, it's possible she also ovulates later in the cycle. If she hasn't ovulated yet, she can't get pregnant - there's no egg for the sperm to fertilize. While sperm can live up to about five days, I imagine she doesn't ovulate within the first two-three weeks after her period (correct me if I'm wrong). If that's the case, then it is almost certainly not pregnancy delaying her period.

THANKS FOR THE HELP :)

My GF got her period today :)
And it relieves our feeling :D Thank God.

im currently Having the same thing :)

My Girlfriend is Currently Delayed for almost 2 months coming this Aug 17 :)

Though we'll try to get some PT's :)

Just Pray! :)

hi,,, my period is regular , there are chances like it's delayed for 2-3 days,,,, it is the first time that i get delayed  for 6 days from now,,

Hi. Uhm, my period is delayed for already 2 months and I saw something black on my undies just this March 2013. I'm delayed since February, and as far as I remember, I had sex with someone before having those kinda black fluid on my undies. No signs of pregnancy. He also cum on the outside. Can you please answer this? I'm afraid something's happening to me. And oh, what is that black fluid called? Is that a period?

In reply to Mir it has been proved scientifically that Precum does not have sperm and  you are also wrong about the fact that precum is thick its  thin  and acts more like a neutralizing agent and as a lubricant 

hello,,,,,,,,,,,, my gf period is sept. 12 to 13,,, 2 days only...  we had sex seft. 14... withdrawal...  and it happen again oct. 3 and 5,,,,withdrawal again... october 12 4 days until now.... is she pregnant??????

october 12 she mis period until now... 4 day delay.....

My gf didn't get her periods ... Its Almost two months from now.. We bought a pregnancy strip and tested .. It clearly show negative indicating thr s no sign of pregnancy .. Bt, she didn't have her periods till now... I'm afraid is she pregnant??

Hello. I am 17 yrs old and I have a same problem regarding on this topic. My last menstruation is January 14, 2014. I am irregular and me and my boyfriend always having sex. -.-' Our last sex is last friday. (March 28, 2014) We are thinking kasi kung makakatulong ang pag sesex para lumabas yung regla ko. E mukhang hindi effective.

After ng last menstruation ko hindi na ako nagka regla. nag try naman ako mag pt. dalawang beses ko siya triny, negative ang result. 

sa labas naman pinuputok ng bf ko yung sperm. pero natatakot ako hanggang ngayon. kasi baka buntis ako o kaya baka may sakit ako hindi ko lang alam. Pero sana naman wala :((((

Ayoko pa mabuntis at ayoko din naman magka sakit. 

sana po makapag advice kayo. 

I really need a help. 

I hope you will reply on this message.

Thank You.

it the same problem :(

hello .. :) 

*im already 20 years old and my period is regular since when i get this .. but for now my period is so so so delayed for almost 2 months and 15 days,, is it possible that im already pregnant ?the last period schedule of mine is January 28-31, so im expecting that my period would come on February 28, but its sad to say that it's delayed until now.. the last sex we've been doing with my boyfriend is last February 21 .. since then we're not making out until now .. i haven't take any "PREGNANCY TEST" b'coz im afraid of what is the result    ..

>> my question is, am i pregnant ?? if yes, what should i suppose to do to get this baby on my womb b'coz we're not ready yet  .. That's all .. Thank you :)