Hi I'm new at this, trying to find answer to my situation. The first date of my last menstrual cycle was on Dec. 25. My menstrual is pretty regular, which last about 4-5 days. During the beginning of Jan. I was having brownish discharge for about 2-3 days. I haven't got my period since then. I took 3 tests and all of them was negative, I am experiencing nausea, headache, fatigue, mood swing, and frequent urination. I'm already 2 months and couple days late and still no period nor positive test. What could be wrong with me?!?!?

Hi Shirley.
I was wondering if you found anything out yet??? I am in the exact same boat you are minus a week. The only reason I'm not sold on the idea of being pregnant is because my chest doesn't hurt. But I've been so tired I can barely drag myself out of bed in the mornings after 7-8 hours of sleep. I just have that constant thought of "Maybe".

No, I haven't find out anything yet. I'm just clueless as you are, I'm gonna wait for a few more days and probably test again. If still negative, I'll go visit my doctor.

hi i am 19 years old i stopped having periods like 4 months ago at witch today is feb 10th, i was wondering if someone could tell me what's wrong! i had my period one day like 4 months ago and now i don't get it at all, i took a test and it said that i wasn't pregnant what could it be?

Hi, I'm new at this 2....i last had my period about three months ago.n haven't seen any signs of it seen the three months ago.i went on vacation in December n thought that could be the problem.but i have been back for 2 months.n yay my period is regular.but still haven't gotten it.im afraid to tell my mom n dad about it.i have asked every one of my friends about it n all they tell me is to take a test.well im afraid to bring it up to my parents.n any one else.to answer to this get a hold of at

_[removed]_.

my last period was also on december 25.. never got a period spotted one time out of one day and was very light pink. i have every sign of pregnancy and my nurse and pharmicst said i amin early stages of pregnancy and to take a test after my next missed period. i also took two and both came up negative. they told me it is all about the timing of when u take the home pregnancy test. make sure to take the test after your next missed period is due. it sometimes can take awhile for your changing hormones to accuratley show up n a pregnancy test expesially if you were on birth contro, which i was.. time is important with this process. stay calm and take things slow. if u think u are u will show the signs more. as crazy as that sounds its very true! good luck!

I haven't had a period for 4 months either. I went to my obgny and she said that I could be having problems with my thyroid. The symptoms are no period or sporadic periods, drastic weight gain or loss, fatigue, hoarse voice, and constipation to name a few. I would suggest that you go see your doctor. My doc said that for a woman, if thyroid problems go unchecked it can lead to serious problems maybe even a hysterectomy. Whether you pregnant or have thyroid problems you need to go see your doctor!! Do not Delay!! It's very serious for a woman who is not in menopause to not have her period.

Hi! i just want to know if home pregnancy test are accurate. I mean as in the results are reliable. Lately, my bf and I have done it and until now I don't have my mens. I took three pregnancy test and the results are all negative. Is it possible that it will be positive or im pregnant? its been 3 wiks since we've done it and one month that im not having mens. I just srtess out thinking about it everytime....

i havnt had a period in three months took three homw test and they came nagative and two weeks ago went to a planed parenthood place to get a blood test done they just called me back sayin its negative whats wrong this has never happend to me me and my husband are freaking out

anonymous wrote:

i havnt had a period in three months took three homw test and they came nagative and two weeks ago went to a planed parenthood place to get a blood test done they just called me back sayin its negative whats wrong this has never happend to me me and my husband are freaking out i have gained weight and my stomache is getting bigger month by month can ne body help me please att samantha

im 2 months late also i just had a daughter on march 30th, i took about 8 test an there all negative the only period i had after having my daughter is the one all woman have after they give birth pleaseeee HELP

my problem is same please reply

I am in the same boat right now, I havent had a period sice Sept 22. Then yesterday I started my period and it only lasted for a few hours. Took a couple of tests and they said neg. My breasts and nipples are really sensitive and hurt when I touch them. What does this mean? 

I am in the same boat as all of u!! O am 2 months and a few days late!!! My last period was Jan 12th and We are March !7th. I Took $ home tests and one blood and all came back negative!!! Im scared becasue idk whats wrong with me

Hi im 18 years old and been having same problems ive been having my period regurlaly until 2months ago straight no period :-( so I went to the doctors the first 5 days I missed my period and I did a Urine and Blood Pregnancy test both came out negative but so far still no period I be having so many symptoms of being pregnant can someone help me wonder on what I should do