I've had the paragard since May 2009 after the birth of my child. Every month, for as long as I can remember (with the exception of being pregnant) I've had a menstrual cycle. With the paragard they normally sneak up on me, without giving me anytime to miss it, (and staining everything in it's path). Which makes me thing I have a shorter cycle, maybe 28-32 days roughly. Since I am not trying and never miss, I don't keep track.

I don't remember the exact date that I started last cycle, but I DO know I was on it the same day I had a tooth pulled (because I remember thinking it was unfair to be bleeding out of two different places). 
That being said, it has been about 40 days since then. I took a couple test a few days after my period was due, not expecting anything, with negative results. But, it's been about 10 days since then and I've had at least 1 or 2 tests a day. (I'm freaking out)
I've taken 4 First Response, all negative.
2 Generic Winco brand, all negative.
2 ClearBlue, with immediate faint blue vertical lines. (Although, from what I hear this blue dye can bleed and read differently than others. I'm questioning the credibility.)
and who knows how many dollar store tests, all negative. 

I've been feeling pretty dizzy lately. Not normal dizzy, but a definite strange dizzy.
I've read, maybe too much, about ectopic pregnancies. And I think that may be the case. 
But I'm also worried about freaking out over nothing and looking stupid, but all of these signs may be too irregular for my body, to ignore. & circumstances surrounding ectopics very serious.

So, I've pushed my pride aside and called my doctor, she wants me to come in later today.
I've found so many questions regarding this same issue, but some with no responses or a lot with different responses. 
What I plan on doing is updating you, so that anyone with the same problem may hear a similar experience. :)

OMG!!! I HAVE BEEN ON THE PARAGARD FOR ABOUT 8 MONTHS, NEVER MISSED MY MENSTRUAL SINCE. LAST MONTH (MAY) I MISSED IT FOR THE FIRST TIME, I THOUGHT IT WAS FROM STRESS DUE TO MY WEDDING AND TRAVELING AWAY FROM MY KIDS. HOWEVER, THIS MONTH I AM 6 DAYS LATE. I TRY A PT BUT THE RESULTS WERE NEGATIVE... I CALLED MY DOCTOR AND HE WANTS TO SEE ME TOMORROW. I AM A BIT NERVIOUS BECAUSE I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT. SMH!!!

Hi! I've had my paragard for 5 years. I average about a 29-31 day cycle. I never miss my period,but not recently...as of now, I am 59 days late. I have taken 4 hpt's...all negative. I have had tons of symptoms of pregnancy, but doubt I'm prego cuz I've had 3 IUD's in my life, and have never gotten prego with them in.

I am having similar symptoms. I got Mirena IUD 4 months ago 6 weeks after hving my second child. I have missed my period this month. HPT came negative but I am dizzy, nauseous and am getting every pregnancy symptom. What did you find out??Were you pregnant???

What happened?? Did you get pregnant?

what happened with your results

Status?? I'm going through the same thing. What did your OB say are you pregnant??