I have not had my period since the end of May beginning of June. I had some light on and off bleeding but that's about it. Recently I've been feeling nauseated, bloated, having frequent headaches, and have to urniate more often. I took a home pregnancy test 2 days ago and it came back negitive. My boyfriend and I have been trying to have a baby for 4 months now. Anyone with any advice of what could be going on????

Did you drink a lot of water before taking the test? Sometimes drinking too much water can mess up the results. If this was the case please retry again and drink less water. :-)

It sounds for all intents and purposes that you are pregnant, but when you take a test it sometimes takes multiple tests to be sure. Have you taken a new test? Let me know, okay?

So I went to the Pregnancy Center and got a test done it came back negitive. I still have not had a regular period. I had some bleeding but it was brownish in color and lasted only 1 day. I constantly have to urniate and have been feeling irriratable and nauseated. Its been almost 3 months and no period but negitive pregnancy test.

If you're negative by this point then it's pretty clear that you're not pregnant. However it seems as though you are having a problematic period. Have you considered going on birth control to get a more regular period? Are ou on BC now?

Hey unique, just wanted to check in with you one last time. How ar eyou doing? Can you come by and give us an update on how you're doing? Thanks!

Hello all,

First time on here and looking for some advice. My period is about 3 months late, I've taken about 4 pregnancy tests with all negative results. I have been wanting to go to the doctor but I don't have insurance yet. (Will have it in about 2 weeks due to new job) I keep getting cramps on and off that make me think it's coming, but it never does. And for the last few days I've been noticing discharge come out like when I am standing. Even when I use the restroom and start to wash my hands I feel it coming out. So I am very confused and don't know what to think anymore. I don't think I'm pregnant but it's always in the back of my mind. I'm more worried that something could be wrong with me. Oh and me and my bf use the "pull out method". Any suggestions?? Thank you!

There's a 50% chance that you are pregnant! If I was you I'd get an appointment with your doctor to get the real results. :-). Home pregnancy tests can't always be right, and plus with you spotting on and off that could just be a show for a pregnancy, and you've been getting all the symptoms!

Hi just wondering if anyone can shed ant light on this for me plz..my period was l8 by a wk and a half then it lasted 1day and was slightly heavy then really light as tho it wernt there now im cramping which I normaly get before my period.yesterday was the last day off my cycle even tho it wasnt there for afew days I tested twice..was this too early too test?