Hi, I have been looking through this site trying to find an answer to my question.. obviously, havent had an luck, so heres my question. My and my husband had unprotected sex about 1 1/2 months ago, then about a week after that, i was supposed to get my period, but instead i got very light bleeding that i could only see when i peed. So, my period was supposed to come on a sunday, and on the following monday, like 8 days after that, when my period had completely gone by, i took a hpt, negative. Alot of things could be the cause, around this time, i got a common cold, and i heard that could make me skip, and i stopped my birth control right after unprotected sex, just in case (it was kinda heat of the moment thing, we usually and double safe, arent ready for kids yet) but usually when i stop taking birth control, my period comes early, this time not at all. Im so confused, i mean, it wouldnt be a tragedy if i was pregnant, becuase im married, but im only 19 and its kinda scary.
Please reply asap
Thanks
ADN

I am also 19, married and have a beautiful baby boy (honeymoon baby). I noticed that when my husband and I started having sex with no birth control and no methods (ie. "pulling out" ) my period cycle changed and became eratic. Once the female reproductive organs are exposed to semen they can tend to change their order of business. In some cases females will become addicted to their partner's fluid... kind of a primitive bonding tactic I suppose. I hope my answers helped. By the way, having a baby is not as scarey as you may think; it has infinite rewards.

Once the body is exposed to semen you say that female reproductive organs change their order... but that doesn't necessarily mean pregnancy right? I was supposed to get my period either today or yesterday, and my period is always dead on, exactly 28 days. My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex but he pulled out... thing is, he pulled out, wiped himself off and then we had sex again (unprotected) about 10 minutes after. It's not likely but could my delayed period be what you said? The organs changing?? Thanks so much for your answer :-)

I also always use the pull out method i usually am never pregnant and i am always paranoid but idk about now. i have a lot of symptoms i am now 2 weeks late i have taken 4 test and all say negative. what could it be? i am also 19 soo its a difficult thing. :$

Hi! My fiance and I always use the "Pull out method" never once has he came in me... Lately I been alittle worried about being pregnant because I havent gotten my period ever since Feb.23.. I took 2 pregnancy test and they both turned out Negative, I also havent felt any symptoms?? What is up? Could I be pregnant? %-)

I had sex with my boyfriend about a month ago. We always use the "pull-Out" Method as well and I have never been pregnant. But now I am kinda worried. I havent had ANY symptoms other than a missed period so I don't know if I should be worried I simply can;t remember my last period so it is freaking me out a little. I dont remember having one during the month of may at all. Could I just be late or should I really be worried??

were u?

I had my first child early too and I am sure that all of you should pay a visit to the DOCTOR. I was pregnant and still had a period for three months so if you haven't had a period since Feb that is probably a good reason to go see a doctor for numerous reasons. Wish y'all luck :-)

hi my boyfriend and i have been having unprotected sex alot lately and i haven't gotten pregnant but now i have missed my period by 11 days and i am freaking out i am only 18.i don't believe in abortions and i am not ready to be a mother.we used the pull out method once but we used protection like 5-6 times but the others were unprotected.i tested twice in the past two weeks and they were both negative.if they are negative where is my period?i'm scared and i don't know what to do.i am going to test again but i am hoping that it is negative and that i start my period soon because the last thing me and my boyfriend need is a kid.

“A large crowd followed and pressed around Him. And a woman was there who had been subject to bleeding for twelve years. She had suffered a great deal under the care of many doctors and had spent all she had, yet instead of getting better she grew worse. When she heard about Jesus, she came up behind Him in the crowd and touched his cloak, because she thought, ‘If I just touch His clothes, I will be healed.’ Immediately her bleeding stopped and she felt in her body that she was freed from her suffering. At once Jesus realized that power had gone out from Him. He turned around in the crowd and asked, ‘Who touched my clothes?’ ‘You see the people crowding against you,’ His disciples answered, ‘and yet you can ask, “Who touched Me?”’ But Jesus kept looking around to see who had done it. Then the woman, knowing what had happened to her, came and knelt at His feet, and trembling with fear, told Him the whole truth. He said to her, ‘Daughter, your faith has healed you. Go in peace and be freed from your suffering’”
Put your faith in Jesus Christ right now. Just say, Lord Jesus I repent of my sins please come into my heart, I make you my Lord and Savoir.

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

;-) i think you should call your doctor and make sure that you are not pregnant

Hi there, is this in relation to something that someone else posted or are you just telling people in general that they should make an appointment if this is true for them? Let me know.

Why is it there is no answer for this? It seems that there is just the same question repeated in defferant ways for the entire conversation. I too have this proble althought I am 35. Used pull out right now 4 days late no symptoms of pregnancy.

Hi there. I don't think that you're pregnant as best I can tell. It sounds like you may have skipped your period. Have you taken a pregnancy test just to ensure that you're not pregnant?

Im somewhat in the same boat as you and cant figure out whats going on with me either. Try goign toyour gyno thats all i can say unless you received an answer allready