We had sex before 3 months ago. she took ecp the day after we had sex though i didn't penetrate or ejaculate. She got her period after 10 days. after that she missed her two periods. She took a pregnancy test, it was negative. She again tested after 10 days. It was negative too. It's almost 2 and half months she is not having her period. is she pregnant? um really confused!

I doubt she's pregnant, but she should see a doctor to find out why she is not having her periods. It may be that the ECP has affected her system. Sometimes a period can be missed and the cycle becomes varied for a while, but I would have thought by now she shoud have had her period.

However you don't give many details.

1. What date did her last 2 periods start?
  2. What is her normal cycle length (typically 28 days)?
  3. What date did you have sex?
  4. What did you do if you "didn't penetrate or ejaculate"?
  5. When "She got her period after 10 days", was that when expected?
  6. How old is she?
  7. Was that occasion the only time she 'had sex'?

She got her last period on feb 27. we had sex on 17 feb. it was occasionally. her normal normal cycle is more than 35 days and irregular. her last period was ok. I just rubbed my pe*** over her vagi**. that's all.

You keep asking the same question on different threads, and everyone thinks from the little you say that she is probably not pregnant! But you don't answer all the questions. If you want help, give the required information.

i replied what u wanna know! i m very much worried!

1. What date did her last 2 periods start? (You've given only 1)
3. What date did you have sex? (You said: "17 feb" but then added "it was occasionally". What does that mean?)
4. What did you do if you "didn't penetrate or ejaculate"? (You said "I just rubbed my penis over her vagina" - penis head? Vagina entrance?
5. When "She got her period after 10 days", was that when expected? (you said her period was ok - what does that mean?)
6. How old is she? (Not Answered)
7. Was that occasion the only time she 'had sex'? (Not Answered)

Maybe she should go to the doctors, as there could be something else wrong if she was pregnant im sure a hpt would have picked it up by now tho.

Hi Princess - I agree with you, but it not so easy in Bangladesh as it is in the "West". So I am trying to help by getting a clearer picture.

Honestly I would rule out her being pregnant completely. I think there could be something going on thats stopping her periods, has she had any weight changes? Or changed her diet? Doing more of less excersIse? Is she stressed? Theres alot of things that can make your periods disappear for a while.

So would (have) I. Medic-Dan has said similar too (other identical posts on this same situation). But he is still not convinced!

I think any couple would we worried but if he's not going to listen to any advice how no1 can help

i appreciate ur suggestions dear. but it's not so easy to test hpt and cosult a doctor in BD. she was tensed about her examination. nothing else. and thanks all for informing and suggesting!!! :)