Im 18 and I havent had my period in over 2 months and i have taken 2 pregnancy tests in the past 2 weeks and both of them were negative, so that should mean that im not pregnant right?? The box says 99% accurate and i took 2 of them within 2 weeks...

The tests are 99% accurate from about 21 days after ovulation (or about a week after you miss your period) so yes they should have been accurate, assuming that you have taken them completely correctly. false negatives 2 months into pregnancy are extremely rare!

If your periods are usually irregular this may be nothing to worry about, otherwise, any stress, illness or a poor diet can delay periods.

I am assuming you havent had unprotected sex?

Keep taking tests every few days until your period arrives, if you are truly concerned, you can get an appointment with your doctor/gyno/clinic to get a blood test done, which will give you a more assuring answer, or see what else could have disrupted your cycle.

Hey just wanted to say that even if you take a pregnancy test its only 99.9 percent accurate if its positive. If its negative its only 50 percent correct. I took 5 pregnancy tests at home, one at the doctors and one blood test all negative. You might want to look at getting a Pelvic Ultrasound I just had one and I am waiting for the results.

hey im 19 yrs old and im trying for a baby, i haven't had a period since the 3rd of July,i have also taken loads of pregnancy tests and they all have come back as negative. i have been to the doctors and he hospital and the hospital gave me an internal examination and said that i wasn't pregnant but im not convinced %-) im really worried and need some advice please help me

All I have to to say to that is keep trying sweetie

The test may be off, are they the same brand? That may affect it

hi i am 18 years old and i haven,t seen my cycle since feb. 15,2010 and now it is april. I have took a pee test at my doctor and the test came out to be negative, so then they tested to see did i have gallbladder but that was not the problem either. so i have not been back to the doctor for another pregnant test because time would tell. But i am really worried about my situation and i just need to know what to do................. ................... ........................ ....................