Im dela and im 16years old of age. Im am 2months delayed right now . but when i was virgin naturally im irregular to have a menstration. My boyfriend sex with me. AND IM SURE i have a menstration on that time. He sex with me in my 3days menstration(Oct.18,2014) and the last we sex is on my 6th day (Oct.21,2014) . i am 2months delayed since it happen. Im scared. PLEASE HELP ME!

Hi Dela,

Take a home pregnancy test.  Use your first morning urine, your wake up pee, for the best results.

You can just be late/irregular too.

Good luck.

But it is impossible to be came pregnant?

Why is it impossible for you to become pregnant? You had sex on day 6 of your cycle and could ovulate on day 11. Sperm can survive up to about 5 days.

But my day 6 is only like spot of my menstration. It is ok? Im imposible to become pregnant? Im sorry to being weird. Im so very nervous

Dela, what matters is when you ovulation, not when you menstruate. Normally you'll ovulate between the 11th and 16th day of your cycle. Sperm can last up to about 5 days - so there IS a chance.

I used the Pregnancy test Exactly 1:16am Im so very glad to the Result! :)) my time to use is right?

By "first morning urine" it means when you first wake up.

The bad news, pregnancy tests ARE NOT reliable. They are really only accurate when they indicate a pregnancy. False negatives are VERY common.

They don't work with all women either.

What! So it means it is not effective to me? So my hoping to become negative is not came true? What can i do? Please direct me. I need help. But i saw the pregnency test it is Negative. What is the True? Please tell me and please direct me for what can i do.

The truth is pregnancy tests DO NOT ALWAYS work. For some women they never work.
See your doctor.

No im scared! Give me another tips of what can i do.

You could try another test, a different name brand, and again using your wake up pee.

Otherwise Dela, you are two months late. It's time to see your doctor and have a blood test performed. Planned Parenthood may be of help.

You need to find out why your period is late.

If i used another brand and the result is negative again, what wiil the next possibility? its ok for me i am too late or too irregular. Im just Fearing Of. for what will happened to all my troubles

The next option will be to see your doctor.

Im scared. How about me. I don't know what to do if the result is positive. I think im not preggy. Im not experience the symptoms