hi...i just started taking yaz this month..i was suppose to start my period on wednesday and it is now tuesday so its goin on almost a week late for my period..my fiance and i have had sex but we were very careful about it...i was on birth control and he pulled out before he had to...(which he didnt cum at all)..i have had no symptoms of pregnancy except for the missed period...im afraid im pregnant, or i dont know if my body is just trying to adapt to the new pills..is it possible that i could just be having a missed period..i dont know but im scared..do you think im pregnant..please help

If this is your first month ever on these pills I am pretty sure they cannot be depended on for contraception and your prescriber should have told you this. Are you SURE he never ejaculated?? Positive?? Have you missed any pills? Have you by chance been taking antibiotics?
I would definately take a pregnacy test and contact your doctor ASAP. Good luck

My provider told me to wait a week and the pamplet in the box said the same... However I found out it's common to miss a period on YAZ.. I started my period today ... thank goodness... thanks for the help though!