I started the Yaz birth control a little over a month ago and waited to have unprotected sex with my boyfriend until i was halfway though the pack, (I never missed a day or time taking the pills) I finished the pink active pills and am now a pill away from being finished with the white inactive pills and still have not had my period. The only symptoms I have are breast tenderness which has been going on since I started taking the Yaz. Should I be worried about pregnancy or is this normal.

sometimes yaz does do that..but I would go and talk to your doctor about it if you don't get your period..and plus you can always take a pregnancy test to see if you are pregnat..but I don't think you are..so good luck

Hi there, can you tell me a little more about this? I know that Yaz doesn't have the best reputation but can you explain to me more what side effects there are? Thanks!

just took make things short go look up yaz birthcontrol and it will tell you about the side affects of this pill..and actually two of my friends was actually on this pill and it did not work for them due to the side affects of yaz..but what you need to due is look it up and that will let you know if the side affects of yaz but everyone is different there body type and should always check with your doctor...and good luck.

This is my first month on the yaz birth control. It is now the end of my 3rd day on the sugar pills and i stilll do not have my period. I did have un protected sex last weekend. I am now really worried that i am pregnet. Tomorrow is my last day of the suagr pills then on sunday i start the pink pillls again. I am reallly worrried. I have also been having headaches for the past 3 or 4 days. Is this normal or should i be worrried ?