Hi, I am 29 years old and I'm having problems with my periods. They are regular, but painful. In first two day, cramps are almost always present. I often take a day of in those situations, pain is truly unbearable and I cannot do my job properly. I have been taking several different drugs painkillers of course and I have heard of a Mobic. Is Mobic as a painkiller effective?

I have been using Mobic for same reasons you do and I must admit that even though it helped me a lot, it has bad side effects that will make you think twice before using it. I know that it helps with all sorts of pain; it is a very strong analgesic. It also helps in reducing the inflammation in our bodies. Still, after almost a year of using it, I have developed stomach problems, nausea and sometimes vomiting are common things for me now.