Hello, my mother has been diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis. I am very worried for her, because it seems to me she has lost all faith in her treatment. She has been using big number of medications, but she is still complaining about the pain .Last time she was at the doctor and he p[prescribed her with Mobic. She says she feels much better now. She would like to know about Mobic and Zanaflex is this safe mixture?

Mobic is the new generation medicament and is used especially for rheumatoid arthritis. It has positive effects in dealing with inflammation, which is primary in your mothers case. Affecting the inflammation, pain can be dealt with too. The drug also acts as an immune suppressant, which is also a good thing because RA is autoimmune disease. As for the mentioned mixture, there is no unwanted interaction between those two.