I have been diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis. I guess I choose to ignore first signs of my condition (mild pain joints) and continued with life as if nothing happened. I thought that it has something to do with my extra weight and a job that requires almost 8 hours of standing. But, when the pain became serious, I went to a doctor and was diagnosed with r. arthritis. I have been given Mobic for arthritis and I would just like to know more about this drug. He also mentioned antirheumatics if Mobic does not work

Mobic is very powerful in dealing with inflammation and pain in our bodies. Even though it does have some rather serious side effects, it is widely used today for treating various types of conditions. Combined with antirheumatics it can make a difference in rheumatoid arthritis therapy. The main function of Mobic is decreasing the level of prostaglandins, the causes of inflammation. Still, if side effects are too much for you, discuss alternatives with your doctor, please.