When I first get up in the morning my muscles ache terribly. They ease up pretty much during the day, but I get very tired and my eyes want to shut! I had this excessive fatique for a long time . This started about 40 years ago. There are so many things I really look forward to doing but just can't hang in there. I am active for a few hours and then persistently push myself; as others ask if I'm OK.

I am 63 and have no known health problems. People can't believe I'm that age because my build and hair make me look young.
Sometimes my face looks younger also.

I've been taking lots of vitamins and minerals as recommended by Dr. Weil, and I eat well.

I do take medicine for depression. The meds helps a lot. The medicines I take are Effexor XR 300mg, Wellbutrin SR 150mg, and Lamotrigine 100mg in the morning. and Simvastatin 20mg in the evening. Actually I've had these muscle aches and fatigue since before I started taking any of these meds. My doctor also prescribed Ritalin, which helps me get through the day but I can tell the minute it wears off.

Vitamins I take are Calcium, Magnesium, C, D, E, Fish Oil, CoQ10, Ginseng, Ginkgo, Weil Energy Support Formula, and Evening Primrose. (These for the past 2 years). I have ordered the Weil Multivitamin, hoping there might be a something in there that I am
lacking.

I've had blood tests for Thyroid problems. (I had half my thyroid removed 30 years ago. Due to a tumor on it; not cancerous.)
I've been tested by an entomologist for hormone imbalance. I've had a blood panel done. Last year I went to a cardiologist
who ruled out cardiac problems...just a small leaky valve, which he said was not a big deal.

I'm not expecting a miracle revelation here, but I am always persistent and hopeful. There so much I want to do!
Any suggestions would be appreciated.