hey everyone,
ive been feeling nauseous, very tired, and have been getting headaches for about a month now, and for the past 3 weeks ive had tender breasts and nipples. I started my birth control pills on mar 1st but from the 5th to the 14 i missed them, and on the 15 i started spotting but it was like a reddish brown color and only lasted during the day and would stop completely in the evening til the next morning which lasted about 5-6 days. im not sure if it was breakthrough bleeding from missing pills or if it was my period that just came real early. also i had unprotected sex twice during the time of the missed pills. i have taken a pregnancy test 2 days ago(mar 27th) and it was negative. im just wondering if i could be pregnant still or if anything else could be causing these symptoms?

Heyy Im Only 18 And I Have Some Really Unusal Symptoms . My BoyFriend and I Had Sex July 14 2010 , The Day Before my period start Well my period came but it only lasted 3 days wen it usually last 7 but for the past 2 months June && July It lasted for 3 . lately ive been havinq sum weird symptoms of prenancy fatique , headache , urges to vomit but never do , real mild menstral like cramps , moodswings , food cravings , and now my nipples are tender and swollen . COULD SOMEONE PLEASE HELP MEE ? o.O