Hello all, I've had a lot of problems lately. I'm 20 years old and have never been sick in my life until this past year. I started with gastritis that i'm still fighting and now I have either chronic colds or developed allergy's. My question is, my heart started skipping beats every day. I went to the doctor once, we figured out it was my pseduophedrine i was on to make me feel better. I went off and the skipping stopped. Then they put me on allergy meds, well the antihistamine started making my heart skip so I went off of that. It stopped. So since I couldn't take any of that I started taking sudafed sinus headache, and sudafed nose decongestants. Well my heart started skipping again. So they put me on a holter monitor and I'm currently on it. My luck however, my heart hasn't skipped yet. At least I don't think so. They took me off of all meds except for ones they are positive aren't making me skip. Now my question is since I'm agreeing with the docs that it is medications that makes my heart skip, Why am i suddenly so sensitive to medicine? I never have been before. But now my heart skips with any otc meds taken for a long period of time. I also have one other questions. Last January i was diagnosed with cfs (chronic fatigue syndrome) after I got walking pneumonia. Lately I have been SUPER tired. I mean I work 3 jobs, and go to school full time so that does make me tired, but I mean I've been REALLY tired. But the main thing is I run these low grade fevers all the time and they make me feel horrible. I have never run fevers before and they make me feel so bad because I feel like my head is on fire, but with only 99-100 degree temps. I saw low grade fevers are a symptom of cfs, so I was wondering if you think that it came back? i read where it takes years to get over cfs, so I thought that this is the problem. I shouldn't be sick, i just got off z-pack b/c of a throat infection and the only symptom i have now i low grade fevers. well i've been running them for weeks actually. do you think cfs is to blame? thanks all!

I¬ve had panic and depresson for 37 years non stop. On loads of drugs.No help at all. Cannot work at all. All the time suffered from skipped heart beats. Recently suffering from sickness, nausea, severe leg and neck pains, exhaustion,burning skin,blurred vision,faintness,dizzyness
and kinds of other symptoms. Doctor suspects ME but just gave me tablets for pain..codeine & tramolol & migraleve taken together. Does very little to help.I feel like I am living in hell.Here in England very little is
done about mental illness..just leave you to rot. Most days I cant get out of bed--but no doctor will come,god they are 1/2 mile away!! If you suspect cfs/me read the hummingbird report and work done by DR Cheney on cardiac dysfunction. Many drugs can make skipped heart beats
worse...Propanolol helps and often prevents patients going into panic..believe me I`ve there been there screaming for hours for mercy against this curse.YOU MUST FIGHT FOR YOUR HEALTH.nobody else will.

Your symptoms sound a bit like mine and a bit like my fathers. I get heart palpitations all the time now. It started with just once in a while and got worse. I had an ultrasound of my heart and was diagnosed with mitral valve prolapse which is a deformity of the heart valve, not serious, but I have to take antibiotics when I go to the dentist and I get palpitations a lot, most often related to stress (which you probably have a lot of working and going to school so much) and certain chemicals known to have an effect on the heart such as caffeine, pseudoephedrine (decongestants) alcohol, etc. (Which it sounds like you get regularly too)
Now my father has CFS, runs a low grade fever, always tired, developed odd allergies, etc. So yes it sounds like you do have CFS. But the other thing is that some doctors are saying that CFS may be caused by heart problems, that under stress or when you exercise, your heart actually slows down rather speeds up, causing the fatigue. So that may be something to look into in your case.

Have you had your thyroid checked? A thyroid that is not functioning correctly will have most of the symptoms that you described.

tm

Have you ever been checked for lupus, it sounds like you have some of the symptoms. I'm not trying to scare you, but to help. I thought that I had lupus , but it turns out I have a leaky heart valve and magnessium deficiency.

Hi guys, you should really look at www.nutrimedical.com

Dr. Bill Deagle is a top notch scientist, trauma surgeon, physician etc...

Pharmaceuticals are not what anyone needs for their illnesses. Your body can heal itself in the right conditions and nutriceuticals is a natural and effective way to speed up the process.

Big pharmaceutical are part of a dirty game and we get effected by it. there are strong natural alternatives and our pharmaceuticals can often be dangerous and never address the root of the problem.
The evidence is on this forum thread. It's never been clearer to me. Check it out, it'll also open you mind a lot to hear what he has to say. It sounds pretty crazy but all with strong scientific evidence from multiple sources. :)

hi there
i just read your post coz i have almost been through the same stuff

have you had any root canal treatment done??
any tooth infections?
coz doctors are extremly thick and sad and low life and everything you can call, they are being taught to treat only the symptoms, never the CAUSE.
for a fit 20 year old man to have heart problems,, its silly by all standards, but doctors don't know that.
i have heard the root canal treatment done in out mouth is the main causes of heart problems amongst young people and old people. why aren't doctors telling us??
i hope this helped and by the way do you have any amalgam /silver fillings in ur mouth?
if u do they are the cause for ur tiredness, and anxiety and a million other problems, get them removed by specialist, not normal dentists. amalgam removal specialist
take care

how about lyme disease everyone..??
.it can couse a lot of health problems before being discovered and even then..... :-(

Please test yourself for TB

Message me when you got time.

Yes u r right roit cansl or dental filling cause so many problems...m also suffering from cfs now a dayssuffering from pneumonia... and lots of other problems .. ahh