Couldn't find what you looking for?


I'm 18 and have had unprotected sex with three women. I have tiny, skin colored bumps on the underside of my shaft and around the base of it. They are also on my testicles. Any ideas? They don't itch or hurt whatsoever


First off, having unprotected sex is simply not a good idea: the risk of contracting an STI is too great and you really should make sure you are properly protected.  End of lecture. Now, it is possible that what you are describing is an STI, but deciding something like this over the internet is difficult and you can only be sure by having a doctor examine you. That said, it is likely that you have some common skin rash or irritation, or very likely are describing Fordyce spots, which many men have and which are totally harmless.  On a separate note, keep in good general penis health by employing an excellent penis nutrient cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil). Look for a cream that includes a knock-out antioxidant like alpha lipoic acid, which can help with penis cell metabolism.