HI........ I START MASTERBATING AT 14 YEARS OLD NOW I AM 27 AND I MASTERBATING DAILY.I WANT TO KNOW IS IT EFFACT ON SEMAN COUNT ?

Hi Mama,

Masturbating will not change your sperm count.  The sperm count is performed on a given sample size, so more or less volume won't change that.

Mastubation is also healthy for your prostate.

Hope it helps.

The amount of semen that you produce may be affected slightly by frequent ejaculation, but there are so many millions of sperm in a typical ejaculation that it should be nothing to worry about; low sperm counts are due to issues unrelated to masturbation. Masturbating can often make your penis sore, so make sure you regularly use a first rate penis health cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil). Look for one that includes shea butter, to help soothe, and a strong antioxidant (such as alpha lipoic acid) to help with penis cell metabolism