So I'm almost 18 years old and I'm a male. It has been over a year since I have been sexually active and that was oral sex once. And before that was about two years ago in which I was persuaded by an older highschool girl to have intercourse with. Now to get to my problems. In the past 2 or so months I've noticed some different things. I feel very uneducated about sexual health and that it's sad we are not taught much. I need some advice. There are a few things bothering me. The first I noticed was a different color patch on skin on my scrotum. It is not sensitive, just pinker. I'm in marching band and I also wear a tight pair of jeans on occassion so I attributed that to the sweat and friction and what not of that nature, should I worry? Problem 2. Had an ingrown pubic hair once, no biggy right? Happens. Well later I noticed another bump on the other side. The first has gone away after a long wait but there's still a tiny bump on the otherside that is identical to the first but I'm just asking for advice on that as well. 3rd problem. I have 2 lines of dry skin on my penis. It's a few mm below the head. It goes around about a quarter the circumference of my penis and started on the right side with a barely different skin color below that. Later on another line came up on the left side in what seems to be where it would be if it was a whole ring. This one is much smaller but just as annoying. To be honest, sometimes I masturbate with a sock. I thought it may have been irritation from the rougher surface of some socks but I quit that a week ago and it has not improved. Last problem, today I noticed a pimple on the shaft of my penis. It was about 1-2 mm across, very small and the white whatever inside came out easy and with no pain. what about that? None of my problems are sensitive to touch or heat, there is no irritation and I'm wondering if it's just natural aethetics or that if there are high chances I have a problem. Feel free to email me at ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **
Please read our Terms of Use
for any advice thanks!

Skin issues are very common in the penis, primarily because the penis skin is so thin and because the hot, moist environment in which the penis is usually kept can be a breeding ground for bacteria. Flakiness, rashes, itching and so many other skin problems can be a big annoyance for many men; try this: utilize a strong penis nutrient cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) regularly. Pick a quality cream that has both a high end emollient (such as shea butter) AND a natural emollient (like vitamin E), as well as a powerful antioxidant (such as alpha lipoic acid). This should help eliminate your problem.

May same problem help me