ok i had sex with my boyfriend on 5/3 and he came in me and we had sex that morning he came in me and on 5/5 we had sex again and he came in me. could i be pregnant?????? my period came on two weeks ago so should i expect to see another period?????

Community Administrator

It is not impossible for a woman to get pregnant if she has sex shortly after her period ended. Women ovulate at different points of the cycle, and sperm can survive inside the female reproductive system for 5-7 days. If you don't want to get pregnant, it's best to use contraception. If contraception fails, or you simply have unprotected sex, there's always the morning-after pill. It should be taken within 72 hours of sex, so it's too late for that now, unfortunately.

so you saying i may be pregnant?????

Community Administrator

Well, it is far too early to tell — and you MAY not even have ovulated yet. If you're really, really not wanting to be pregnant, talk to your doctor about the Copper-T (Paragard) intrauterine device as emergency contraception, basically immediately.