My boyfriend and I had no condoms last night but that didn’t stop us from having sex of course. However, he didn’t manage to withdraw on time and it is my ovulation period. I have never used morning after pill but I think I may need to now. Can you tell me if there is a point of taking it now, almost 24hours after unprotected intercourse? Please, write asap! Thanx heaps

You can take morning after pill 72 hours after having sex. Of course, the sooner you take the pill, the bigger chances of success. Morning after pills prevent an egg to be fertilized or if it gets fertilized, it prevents it from entering endometrium. So, I reckon you can still take it but don’t wait any longer and be careful next time. Good luck!

Actually NEW FDA GUIDLEINES state it CAN BE USED 120 hours after unprotected sex, or 5 days :-)

ALSO AN IUD copper one, Paragard can be used up to 7 days after you had unprotected sex.