Hey , so my last period started Feb 25 & Ended on the 28th .. me & my boyfriend had unprotected sex Feb 28th , March 1st & March 7th all times he finished inside of me . Im trying to get pregnant , so what are the chance that i will be ? My next period is supposed to come March 23rd . Thanks ! (:

Hi Lavita,

You will likely ovulate between days 11 and 16 or your cycle which is March 11 to 16.  Sperm can only survive about 5 days so the chances aren't that great.  The egg is only viable about 48 hours after ovulation.

You had sex on days 3,4, and 7.  Any sperm from days 3 & 4 won't survive long enough.  Day 7 it would be a possibility but not likely.

Ideally you'd have sex just a couple of days before you ovulate, like NOW.  In that case the odds would be about 1 in 5, that's as good as they get.

Good luck.  Hope it helps.

Thanks , but when you track your ovulation days .. you start from the first day you get your period because that marks a new menstural cycle .. so my fertile days would be the 4th to the 10th and i ovulated yesterday .

I apologize. I screwed up calculating the dates.

The day of your cycle when you ovulate is correct just it would be March 8 to 14. You ovulate between days 11 and 16 of your cycle. How did you calculate when you ovulated?

Still, the only date that would work would be the 7th. Odds are about 1 in 5.

You ovulate about 14 days into your new cycle which means i would have ovulated yesterday or today . i always get a discharge when i ovulate , which i did . I have a period app tracker and it says my fertile days are march 4th to march 10th .. and since i had unprotected sex on the 7th around 2:30 am so technically the 8th ... i was wondering my chances at pregnancy .

To answer your question, again, 1 chance in 5. 20% is as good as it gets.

Your app is correct as to your fertile days.

The average woman ovulates between 11 and 16 days into her cycle. That you noticed a change in your CM indicates you likely did ovulate yesterday. The egg is only viable for about 48 hours after ovulation.

If sperm is alive for atleast 5 days .. and i had sex friday night about 2:30 am so saturday morning and i ovulated sunday or today (monday) .. i dont get how its only 20% . Btw i am a teen & i heard that can also increase your chances .

20% is as good as it gets when everything is "perfect."

There are a lot of factors involved in conception. That one sperm still has to get to your egg and fertilize it. Being young and healthy, and not having or having had an STD can make it more likely but there are no guarantees you'll get pregnant having sex. There are no guarantee you won't either.

To add, you can always take a home pregnancy test in about two weeks.