I broke my virginity with my bf on 6th October, he dint cum inside me but I read that the pre cum can also make you pregnant, so on 7th October I took an ipill. It had no side effects on me but since the day I had sex I feel like peeing everytime, even after I have peed I still feel like peeing,it burns a little. Can I be pregnant? Please help me I am really tensed.

Health Guru
Yes your right precum can contain sperm but the chance of pregnancy would be small and you would also need to be at your most fertile point of your cycle to even stand a chance of it happening but seeing as you have taken the Ipill then you will be ok.
After only 2 days you wouldn't be having any symptoms what so ever of pregnancy yet. Next time take more care and use a condom!

My periods got over 2-3 days before I had sex. So is there little chance then??

Health Guru
If you period had finished 2 or 3 days before then you would of only been on around the 8th day of your cycle most cycles are 28 days and ovulation normally takes place around day 14 the egg will only survive for around 48 hours if it's not fertilized semen can survive for around 5 days waiting for the egg so for one you wouldn't be near your fertile point and two you took emergency contraception well with in the 72 hour window so your be fine but your next period could come early or be delayed due to taking the ipill.

Then why do I feel like peeing continuously? It kinda burns too....

Health Guru
When you feel the need to pee I bet you don't actually pass much?