can I get pregnant 2 days before my period?

It would be very unlikely.

The egg would not be viable so you can't get pregnant.

Hey how do u know this information??? I am in the same boat except it was 3 days before my period but my period wasnt very normal at all and very short..!!

Before you ovulate, usually between days 11-16 of your cycle, there is no egg. Once you ovulate, the egg is viable for about 48 hours, that's it. After that it can not be fertilized. That would be about day 18 of your cycle. 10 days later, you usually would be starting your period. Sperm can survive about 5 days. So having sex before you ovulate you can still get pregnant.

A "different" period means that you should test, at least 2-3 weeks after having sex.  Just to rule out a pregnancy.

Still, 3 days before, I doubt you are pregnant.

I thought i may have ovulated late as i am on the pill but when i started my pill packet last month i started 2 different anti biotics as well and was told that it would affect my pill and there is a high chance of pregnancy... The period came 3 days after the sex but only lasted 3 days and was extremely light and then there was a small amount of discharge a day later.

If it happens again then I'd suggest you use a condom while on antibiotics.

Wait until 2-3 weeks have passed since you had sex and test.

Did you expect your period when it came? If so, I doubt you are pregnant.

I did not know that antibiotics affect the whole pill packet i thought it only affect them the week u were on them. Yes i expected it but it was not normal at all, i am a very heavy bleeder and suffer with cramps and everything but very very light bleeding and no cramps or anything.