My gf is vargin and i did nt have sex bt fall my seman on her vagina.. Her periods were not come.. Can she pregnant

1. It is possible, but only if it happened at a fertile time. But you have given no dates.
  2. What date did it happen?
  3. What date did her last period start?
  4. What date did you expect her period to start?
  5. How long is her cycle (typically 28 days)?
  6. What do you mean by "on her vagina"? On the entrance?

Her periods date is 5 and i do this on 3

If her period were due on 5 May, and this happened on 3 May, then it seems unlikely she would get pregnant. But you haven't given all the information to make a proper assessment.
But if you mean her period started 5 April, then unless she has a 42 day cycle, she would be unlikely to get pregnant.
Can you answer each of the points 2 to 6 please (dates to include day and month) please?

Bt i give her a tablet of unwanted 72 bt her periods are nt coming...

She is vargin and i did not enter my panic inbher vagina... Is she can get pregnant... Her periods cycle was nt come properly before months...

Sir i fall my seman on her vulva..... Plzz tell me.. She get pregnant.... I gave her unwanted 72 bt her periods are nt coming what is the reason

You hadn't said that! When did you give that?
It is possibly because she took it so close to when her period was due.
EC can upset the normal cycle.

If your semen landed on her outer lips (labia majora) then the chances are that she will not get pregnant. Sperm has to find its way into her vagina at a fertile time in order for her to get pregnant. So if it landed well away from the vagina opening, then she is very unlikely to get pregnant

If her cycle has been irregular, then how was the date calculated as '5'.
From what you have now said, I think it is highly unlikely she will get pregnant.

She get a urine tedt negative bt periods are nt coming what is the reason behind this!?

I gave him unwanted 72 after 48 hrs

Without all the information I asked for, it is difficult to say, but ...
(1) If this happened 3rd May, it is too early for a urine test.
(2) Taking Unwanted72 may well have delayed her period. They are hormones, and if her period were due 5th May, the pill may have upset her cycle such that It could be that she has her 'period' in several days time, or this one might be missed.

Having taken unwanted72 within 48 hours, it is very likely to be effective.

What is the best time for urinr test

A urine test is best taken 2 days after a period has failed to arrive in the normal course of events. That would assume ovulation took place about a fortnight earlier, and sex had taken place during the fertile days up to and including ovulation.
However, when ovulation cannot be reliably assessed, and a subsequent period cannot be reasonably predicted, then at least a fortnight, and better would be three weeks, after the sexual encounter.
But I doubt she will be pregnant.