Hello everyone,

I had protected sex with my boyfriend on 27 may 2014 also on 5 june 2014.On 27,he didnt insert in me but had touched the opening of vagina.On 5 june he inserted in me but with condom. But he dint ejaculate inside me.I had periods date 5 june but I missed it.I always have irregular periods of about 10-15 days late. Concerned about pregnancy i did 2 pregnacy test (HPT) but they came to be negative. 1st i took on 22 june and other on 28 june that is yesterday. Now it is 4 weeks late and have no periods yet. Till now I didnt get any signs of pregnancy but I am tensed about my periods that it would turn out that I am pregnant. What would be the reason. Is there a possibility that I am pregnant????

If your tests were done properly, then the 28th test is likely to be conclusive, provided that they were the only times of sexual activity. But false-negatives have been known. What time of day did you do the tests? Remember that sperm can enter your vagina in ways other than by sexual intercourse. So fingers can transfer sperm to your vulva and thence (swim) into your vagina. Also pre-cum can contain sperm, and 27th May could have been a fertile day.

When you say your periods are always late, are you taking that from the typical 28-day cycle? In other words your cycle is 38-43 days. Or how do you calculate when a period is due?

So:

1. What dates did your last 3 periods start?
  2. Was 27th May the first time you had sex?
  3. What activity took place before "touched the opening of vagina"
  4. What other sexual activity (of any sort) have you had since your last period?
  5. 5th June "he dint ejaculate inside me", but when/where did he ejaculate?
  6. How old are you?
  7. Where are you from?

Stress can delay periods. Sometimes periods can be missed for no apparent reason.

Whenever you have sex there is the possibility of pregnancy following, but I think the risk is low from what you have said so far.

Thank for the reply... I am 24 from mumbai. 27 may was the 1st time I ever had sex.He penetrated inside me but before ejaculating he removed it out both the times.He ejaculted inside the condom that to out of my vagina.Then we stopped the activity and had our clothes put on. I dont remember my dates but it is always 10 to 15 days late(I could be 25 March). During activity he fingered he but before fingering he wiped his hands with dry cloth even though he didnt ejaculate. I have properly done the test with morning urine. But as I have seen chances of pregnancy from online post I fear to be pregnant. From yesterday I am experiencing enlarged breasts and bit tenderness, What wud be the possibility and what test could give me accurate results please suggest. Or there may be some other reason for this.

A blood test would give accurate results. But I really don't think from what you have said you would be pregnant. However I am still not getting a clear picture as I don't know which questions your answers relate to. Can you number your answers please according to my question numbers?

1. "27 may was the 1st time I ever had sex.He penetrated inside me" Previously you said "On 27,he didnt insert in me but had touched the opening of vagina". So what did happen?
  2. On 27th May what sexual activity took place before "touched the opening of vagina"
  3. On 27th May, did he wear a condom?
  4. On 27th May at what stage(s) did he ejaculate?
  5. Your periods are "always 10 to 15 days late". How do you know they were "late". What do you use to determine the date the period was due? Is it by a number of days since the last period? Using an app? Or expecting the same day as the previous month?
  6. "I could be 25 March" What does that mean? Does that mean you had a period start on 25th March?
  7. When did the next period start? Was it about 5th May?
  8. Was 5th June the day you expected your period to start?
  9. On 5th June what sexual activity took place before "he inserted in me but with condom"?
  10. On 5th June at what stage(s) did he ejaculate?
  11. Have you had any sort of sexual activity since 5th June? If so, what have you done, and when?
  12. "I have seen chances of pregnancy from online post" What have you seen?Quite often answers are given without the full facts known - that is why I ask questions.

Remember that to get pregnant sperm must enter your vagina at a fertile time. Pre-cum can contain sperm. Also semen from a previous ejaculation can remain in the guy's urethra, and so could ooze out if he had not urinated after his previous ejaculation.

1.On 27th he tried to insert but didnt because i was experiencing pain so took out just after touching my vagina.
2.just kissing and fingering took place and he just tried to insert but with condom.Before penetrating he always wore condom on 27 and also 5th.He also wiped his hands.
3.yes he wore condom on 27th
4.he ejaculated not on me but i was with pants on. then he also had his clothes on.after sometime he tried to insert but with condom.and ejaculated inside condom.Then we stopped the activity.
5. I expect the previous month date
6.yes it started on 25 march and so i was expecting 25 april but got it on 5 may that is 10 days late.
7.yes 5 may.
8. yes probably but knew it wud be 10 days late so expected 15 to 20th date
9.on 5th fingering took place but still he wiped his hands before that and before ejaculating he removed his penis then we stopped also I washed off my vagina.
10. he ejaculated once in condom.
11.No sexual activity after that.
12.online post means people saying that they got pregnant even with condom and hpt result failing to give accurate results

Since didnt get my periods on 5th June or at my regular time 10-15 days late so worried i may be pregnant.

Thank you for that information. The detail suggests the risk is low. But if you had a period late May, then there is still time for your period to arrive.
Those who get pregnant with a condom may have had other sexual activity whereby sperm entered their vaginae. Some do use a condom early enough, and precum has entered. Some get pregnant when ejaculation lands on the vulva and finds its way in. That is why I ask lots of questions.
False negative hpt results are often because they are taken too early. They can only be relied on after the time a period should have arrived. You cannot get pregnant the day you have sex. It takes several days.

Thanks a lot for the replies and concern. I was really scared.I am going to take 1 more test and have started the treatment for my menstural cycle. Hope to be everything normal

I am glad I could help. Please let me know the result of the test. But to be safe, don't take risks. Its not worth it. I hope your cycle settles down soon. What treatment are you having?

took the 3rd test today...came out to negative again.I have started homeopathic treatment for my periods. Little relived but would get more relief if I get my periods, that would confirm finally that I am not pregnant. :)

So I really don't think you could be pregnant. But as I said, to be safe, don't take risks. Its not worth it.
What homeopathic treatment are you taking?
There are hormone treatments available for period regulation. A low dosage contraceptive-type pill is often used - not for contraception, but for period regulation.
Take care.
I hope to hear your period has arrived - soon.

Hey finally relieved..got my periods yesterday.
May be was the time for it to come or I medicines worked.
I also had ginger and jaggery syrup 2 times day before yesterday and yesterday I got my periods.
Thank you for the replies, now I am tension free. :) :) :)

I am so glad it has arrived.

Take care (not risks)

I'm pleased to help, and if you need any more help, just ask (privately if preferred).

yup sure....thank u.. :):):)