Me and my girlfriend had sex and she was giving me a ha****b but didn't make me ejaculate but I had precum I'm pretty sure we debated having sex for two to three minutes at least and my penis was either in the air or in my dry pants we stuck it in once but it fell out again and we might have stuck it in again after and the same thing happened it's her period in two weeks and I really want to know if she could get pregnant please I need help fast!

Yes it is possible. If her period is due 7th May and it happened today (23rd) then today could be her ovulation day. Precum can contain sperm with some men, and is most likely if you have ejaculated recently as residual sperm could still be in your urethra. You say she didn't make you ejaculate, but how soon after did you ejaculate?

1. What date did this happen?
  2. What date did her last period start?
  3. What is her cycle length (typically 28 days)? Is it regular?
  4. What date is her next period due to start?
  5. When did you previously last ejaculate?
  6. When did you ejaculate relative to your intercourse?
  7. Was she a virgin until then? Is/was her hymen intact?

I can't remember if I ejaculated before We had intercourse or not but I didn't ejaculate when having sex and her hymen didnt fully break cause she bled the day yesterday when I was fingering her and this happened last week and she wasn't ovulating and her period is due the 6th of May she has an irregular cycle

And yes she was a virgin

Thanks, but please clarify some things:

1. If she has an irregular cycle, why do you say her period is due 6th May?
  2. How do you know she wasn't ovulating?
  3. When do you think she did/will ovulate?
  4. How far did you penetrate her if her hymen didn't fully break?
  5. How soon after you penetrated her did you ejaculate, and how?

She said she wasn't ovulating and she has has an app that records it and it said may 6th but she is usually two or three days late

I don't remember ejaculating at all that day and I didn't penetrate her far it didn't feel like sex at all

If I did ejaculate it would have been by myself at home after I had spent the day with her

The apps usually take the average of the last 3 cycles to calculate the fertile days and when the next period is due. Ovulation usually takes place a fortnight before the next period, or rather the period starts a fortnight after ovulation if not pregnant. So if her period is likely to be a day later than the app says, then she is likely to have ovulated a day later than the app says. She is fertile on ovulation day+ and the previous 5 days (sperm can live in a woman's body for about 5-6 days). So 23rd could well be a fertile day. If you want more help on this (or if she does) just ask.

It is possible you did not penetrate her and just sat at the entrance leaving the hymen intact. You say "it didn't feel like sex at all" so have you had sex with other girls before? If her hymen were still intact, it may have helped prevent sperm entering her vagina. However, your pre-cum could have contained sperm, particularly if you had had a lot of stimulation.

I think the chances of pregnancy are low. You didn't say how wet she was (which impacts on the likelihood of sperm swimming in), but I cannot completely rule it out the possibility of pregnancy ensuing, unlikely though it may be.

No I have not but it wasn't comfy, she started bleeding but her Hymen didn't break because yesterday she bled again while masturabating

We can't remember if she was wet or not but she thinks she was a bit but my penis didn't penetrate far will she get pregnant I'm really scared

I don't think it is likely she will get pregnant from what you have said, but whenever you have sex there is the possibility of pregnancy. It only takes one sperm! However, it is quite a journey for it to make. My feeling is that she will not get pregnant, but I can't give complete assurance. If she were regular in her periods, and her period were due a few days earlier than 6th May, I would be more convinced that she would be unlikely to get pregnant. If you are both that worried, you are not too late for Emergency Contraception. Where do you live? How old are you both? Are there any religious or cultural implications?

As an aside, never attempt intercourse when the woman is not aroused sufficiently to be adequately lubricated. But intercourse is not just a sexual activity, it is a unique bonding activity, so I advise leaving that until marriage. There are plenty of other intimate things to do apart from that. You both seem nice people from the impression I have gained. I hope things work out well for you.

If you want any more help or explanations (whether with this issue, how the cycle works, or any thing else), please just ask (privately if you prefer) and I will be pleased to try and help.

Take care

Do you think it is likely she will? Like we didnt do it for long only five seconds at most it was only in for three seconds I'd say! And it didn't even fully penetrate thanks for your help I'm so grateful but are you like qualified in stuff like this? Do you know a lot about it?