Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex for about 15 seconds. This was on January 17th. (My period ended on the 13th). He wasn't even close to coming and he doesn't precum much at all. But after 5 days prior to having sex my breasts became really sore! It is now February 8th and my breast are still sore and I haven't got my period :( which is now about 2 days late. I'm really worried and I would like to know what the probability of me being pregnant is. Thanks.

I think the chances are low if your period were due 6th Feb. That would indicate ovulation 23rd Jan, and 17th would not likely be a fertile day. The date your period ended is not critical, but the day it started is, and so is your cycle length. I assume your period started 9th Jan and your cycle is regularly 28 days. However, if you ovulated a day early, there would be the possibility.

Pre-cum (even small amounts) can contain sperm in some men, and in nearly every man if he had ejaculated recentl. 15 seconds is plenty of time for sperm transfer. Why 15 seconds? Was this your first time?

I do not understand the sentence "after 5 days prior to having sex my breasts became really sore!" which seems to say your breasts became sore 'after 5 days before sex'.

I hope this helps

It was only 15 seconds because I told him to stop because I didn't want to get pregnant. But never will I ever make that mistake of having unprotected sex again! Lesson learned lol. And I actually started my period today! :) thanks for your reply!

That is good.
I am pleased to help.

I am 13 yr old I had sex on 4th march the day when my period was to come with my 17 old bf he didn't ejaculated in me. I had my last period on 31 jan. But till now my period has not started.is it possible that I am pregnant.

It is possible that you could be pregnant. Anytime you have sex there is that possibility. It is also possible that your period is yet to arrive, or you missed a period. You haven't given much background information. You are very young, and your menstrual cycles may not yet have settled. if so, it is difficult to determine when your next period is due. You didn't say how you determined that your period was due on 4th March. If your bf didn't ejaculate in you, the chances of pregnancy are much reduced, but is still possible that some sperm escaped prior to ejaculation, or that some residual semen from a previous ejaculation mixed with his pre-ejaculation fluid. If you have not had sex since 4th March, then taking a test on 25th March should provide a reliable result.
1. When did you start having periods?
2. What dates did your last 4 periods start?
3. Was 4th March the first time you had sex?
4. What other dates (if any) have you had sex since your last period?
5. How did you decide that your period was due to start on 4th March?
6. If your bf didn't ejaculate inside you, when did he ejaculate?
7. Are there any religious/cultural implications for you?
8. Where are you from?
I hope this helps as a start. I wait to hear back from you.

I started having my periods since nov2013.the last three periods were as follows 26nov,1jan,31jan.previously I had sex with him on 22jan.my bf ejaculated after about fifteen min . I calculated my due period by taking 31 day.

26 Nov to 1 Jan is 36 days; 1 Jan to 31 Jan is 30 days. Have your periods been longer than 36 days apart? using 31 days is a very rough estimate, and it does seem that your periods may not yet have settled. However, 31 days from 31 Jan takes you to 3 Mar. If you were fertile on 4 Mar, then your period may only now be due.
Had your bf ejaculated earlier that day also?
So you might be pregnant, or it may be a longer cycle than usual.
If you want to take a test, then wait until 3 weeks have passed since your last sex (maybe 25 Mar if you have not had sex since 4 Mar) and the result should be reliable.
Having sex at 13 is risky, especially with someone so much older. Are your parents aware of your relationship? Depending on where you live it might be illegal for a 17 year old to have sex with a 13 year old. You are likely to be compromising later relationships, and certainly a subsequent marriage, so please be careful. a bit more.
I hope this helps

I never had my period more than 36 day apart.yes my bf ejaculated in morning an we had sex in afternoon.i also had my period on 1 nov 2014.

If he had ejaculated in the morning, then there could have been residual semen which could well have mixed with any pre-cum, especially if he had not urinated since that morning's ejaculation.

Message bodyhe did urinated twice.

Then probably any residual semen would have been flushed out