Okay so here's the thing, me and my bf are just playing dirty. and then he cums twice. he wipes it around with a towel. then he finger me. I'm virgin and my hymen is closed the only thing a woman can be pregnant is having sex and pop her cherry. I'm getting paranoid because of that. I'm like an id**t thinking about that ughhh. and my areolas are getting darker now. I don'tknow why? in 5 days maybe I'm getting my period. I'm freaking out why i have dark areolas.. brr. thanks A lot guys! =))

That's a sign of pregnancy, Did your husband suck your breast?

yes he did, I'm virgin and we haven't had sex. I think it's not getting darker. ahaha, false alarm. but i think it's normal to have this on my boobs. thanks a lot!

and uhmm, the only way a girl could be pregnant is to have sex right? i'm still virgin and how come i will be pregnant. I don't implant or inject sperm on my vagina. I'm just worried with my areola. please help me,
Note: I NEVER EXPERIENCE SEX. I'm STILL VIRGIN AND I'm NOT VIRGIN MARY hahaha.

thanks guys! thanks! hoping you reply on me =(

OK, thanks for your reply, If you never had sex and keep your hymen intact, and if anybody had touched your vagina you still virgin, You could be pregnant if sperm or precum goes into your vagina, your areolas was sucked for this reason it getting darker.

thank you sososo much! this is a helpful one. Thankyou so much! very much appreciated, haha. Coz i'm getting paranoid. thanks! thanks for your help! =))

You are very welcome dear Steady, Let me give you an advice, you are too young to have sexual games with a boy, all sexual game generally finishes in introduction of the penis, you could be pregnant or to contract some type of STD, HIV-AIDS, hepatitis, etc. Be an intelligent girl and alive youth in a calm way without frights. Remember please, sex is for adults. Keep intact your virginity for your future husband, the father of your children. Kisses.

If the darkened nipples continue or happens again, you need to see a doctor. It could be a sign that you have an adrenal gland disorder. It is a serious illness if untreated, but easy to treat and easy to diagnose. It could be something else, but it needs to be checked. Take care of yourself.

My areolas looks dark same with my nipples. Why is that? Im not pregnant. Im just curious why. My complexion turned into fair complexion but my areolas looks dark. I want to know it why? Thanks

I have been noticing a change in my breast my areoles are getting dark and bigger I missed my period last month but last week I got it so I'm no sure if I'm pregnant or not I've never missed my period I get them every month please help !

Health Guru
Hi for the first trimester of pregnancy most woman notice areola any difference in there breasts while others say there's become more sensitive almost to the point of painful, during the second trimester of pregnancy you would notice your bra getting tighter as your breasts start to grow and your areola and nipples start to change colour with your nipples even becoming more prominent. I very much doubt that your pregnant as you would be experiencing very little change yet after maybe only a few weeks. If you don't get your period then it would be worth taking a home pregnancy test in a couple weeks to be sure.
If you have any more questions feel free to ask.

Okay idk if you will see this, but maybe somebody else that needs to will. Any time sperm comes into contact with the vagina, pregnancy can occur. It could even be on the somebody's hands that then enter the vagina. First of all, the whole thing about having a hymen that breaks is a myth. Women are born with a hymen, but it wears down on its own as you mature, but also due to general activity and sports etc. Tampons also contribute to the removal of the hymen. Many women and men believe that losing a virginity is "popping the cherry" aka breaking the hymen which is what makes it painful. However, the pain is most commonly caused by the stretching of the tight never-before-invaded vaginal canal and also by not having proper lubrication, which causes dry friction. Many women do not experience pain when they lose their virginity when they have the proper lubrication. Yes, it is possible for part of the hymen to still be intact, which could potentially break, but it is not an inpenetrable wall that will keep out sperm. If you actually had a fully intact hymen, it would be impossible for the blood to leave the vaginal opening during a menstrual period. Some women are born with thicker hymens that do not wear down on their own. These women have to have the hymen removed by a doctor to allow for their periods to actually leave the vagina. It is very possible for virgins to become pregnant through foreplay if they are not careful. Any time sperm is near the vagina you have the potential to become pregnant. Sperm does not die when it is exposed to the air, that is another myth. Yes you can get pregnant standing up, in a pool or hot tub, in any position. Do not be naive. I hope this helps somebody. Be safe. Use condoms when having intercourse.

Don't listen to this 'keep your virginity for your husband' sh*t. It's damaging. Be comfortable with sex, enjoy it but don't ever do it unless you want to and you feel emotionally ready. Get yourself on contraceptive pill or implant and use a barrier method (condom) to protect yourself from STI's. It also may help to require your sexual partners to get an STI test before you have sex with them and get yourself tested regularly.

This is a wrong advice to give to a youth. Contraceptive pills can cause hormonal imbalance which may cause some delay for conception when needed. Abstinence is the best.

It sounds like you just got a hickey/love bite on your nipples. They're like a bruise caused from sucking on the skin and they go in about a week or so depending on your skin