My period usually comes Tuesday around 11am. Last month it came at 4pm and the overall period was a little lighter than usual but got heavier each day and lasted longer than usual, like 7 days. It was due yesterday, Tuesday, but hasn't started yet. I'm not having the normal bloating feeling that I usually have with it and I can't tell if what I had last weekend was PMS or if it was just from stress. I have been under some stress lately with health care issues and midterms. I can't tell if I have any symptoms. I am always tired because I'm a busy college student, my nipples were a little tender for like two days this month but only when I pinched them (obviously that will hurt), I had cramping, lower back and some pelvic pain off and on but I was diagnosed with IBS and they said it was from that, and I have heartburn but they said it was from the IBS. I'm not nauseous or anything. My vagina is dry like it usually is before a period. My boyfriend and I use condoms and I check them after each time to make sure there are no tears. I am on the pill and have been for 5 years. I take it at the same time every day except for a few times this month I took it an hour or two late (which I didn't think was a big deal). I'm not on meds that affect it. He doesn't ejaculate inside of me, even with the condom on and we also try to avoid sex on my fertile days. I'm really scared, how could I be pregnant when I take all these precautions??? Am I just worrying too much? I don't have a pregnancy test or I would take one. I know you're not supposed to worry until a week has gone by but I'm going crazy. Please help, I don't want a baby!

It's very hard not to wonder when your late. You take the precautions both bp and condoms are very good. I would give it more time since you say you are under some stress and mp can change for no reason.

Thanks for your kind words. I still don't have it this morning, I just got up. I usually have some discharge in my underwear after and the rest of the month except for my period, and I'm dry still. It's almost painful to put a tampon in so I guess I'll just use a pantiliner as a precaution. Today is my birthday and I'd really like to just relax and not worry about anything but it's hard. I have a full day but if I can, I'm going to get a pregnancy test somewhere. Otherwise, I will probably just go to my college's clinic tomorrow and get a blood test. They are more accurate and I don't want to wonder anymore.