On April 1st, my boyfriend and I had sex for the first time (my first time ever). I'm 19 and I've been on birth control since about October due to my period being so irregular and my cramps being so bad and I don't remember my period ever being late before.
He pulled out well before ejaculation because even though I'm on birth control, we weren't using a condom since our having sex was such a spontaneous thing.

On Sunday I started the last row of my pills (the inactive pills) and it is now Tuesday and I haven't started my period yet. Usually I would have started yesterday or even Sunday night.
I've been stressed out due to school and some personal issues, and I wonder if maybe that could be a reason that I'm late (since I know stress can delay a woman's period when she's not on birth control).
Or is it more likely that I'm pregnant?