Hi. I'm 18 years old and had sex with my boyfriend about a month ago. I've always had an irregular period sometimes not even getting my period for a month or two. We were very careful during sex and used condoms, always changing when it got dry or when it felt like it was being used for too long. We checked during sex to make sure it wasn't slipping off or anything. Afterwards we filled the condoms with water to see if there were any little holes and there werent any. But I've always heard stories about how people have gotten pregnant with no tears or holes in the condom and it's making me extremely nervous. My last period was a month and 10 days ago but like I said I've always been irregular. I'm not showing any symptoms other than cramps and for about 3 days, nausea. But I'm not sure if I'm actually experiencing cramps and nausea or if I'm worrying myself into feeling these symptoms. Please help!!

Hi there

You have already taken adequate precautions to prevent a pregnancy. You have irregular periods besides. Do not stress yourself, one of the reasons for delayed periods is stress. Eat well, sleep well and you will be fine. Drink lots of water.

Thank you! Helps a lot with my worrying