I'm on birth control and I'm really good at taking it every day. I took all on time this month except I missed my Friday pill so I book it Saturday morning and Saturdays pill Saturday night. Then Sunday was the first day of the 7days off. I wasn't bleeding yet so me and my boyfriend had sex with a condom he came inside me and after he was done and pulled out we realized there was a little hole in the condom. I'm now 4 days into my 7 days off and I usually have started by now. I took a test and it came back negative. I'm still a little worried. Any advice?

well you took it to early firstly. a test cant be accurat until 2.5-3 weeks after the sex.the best time to ake its in the morning.Try again in a few weeks.I know the waiting gamesucks but ya gonna have to wait.

Hope this helps

oh an i think you should be ok because birth control stays in your system for three days.but since theres always a possibilty take another test just to be sure

I know that you usually have to wait but it said you could take it the day of your expected period and I took it three days into what was supposed to be my period. Thought it would be accurate. This is my first time going through this what are my options as far as precautions. I've heard its too late for plan b since this happened Sunday. anything else out there?

I appreciate the help though. I'm super worried about this. Anything helps.