My period is late but I've always had protected sex. I'm 16 years old and me and my boyfriend have had sex about 5 time this month. We usually use two condoms, meaning that after he finishes he cleans off and puts on a fresh condom. He even pulls out before finishing and we always check to see if the condom has any leaks. We were pretty rough this month so I don't know if that affects anything. My periods is now two days late to what I was expecting and I have barely have any pms except for today where I had very light cramps but they were VERY light. I've been stressing out about that and just an hour earlier I broke down crying because I'm so scared. Do you think I could be pregnant?

I'm having the exact same problem at the exact same time as you.  If you use a condom and theres no leaks its probably just your body getting used to sex - although i say that and im freaking out too that im pregnant. 

Took a test when I came back from school yesterday and it came out as negative but I don't know if it's ture because I still don't have my period.

I literally took a test about an hour ago and it's negative too but my period hasn't started, I'm thinking maybe because losing your virginity might effect your cycle?