A couple of days ago my 4 year old niece told my mom I was pregnant. I have heard that children have a sixth sense when it comes to this. As far as I know I am not pregnant, but my period has been different these past three months. Three months ago my period was late a week so I took a test and it came up negative. Last month my period was a week early. This month my period has been light and only lasted a couple of days. I am currently on the pill and am having sex. My periods are usually on time, even when I switch birthcontrol pills. I started a new pill about four or five months ago. I am worried that I might be pregnant. Please tell me if I should be worried or not. Thanks!

If you are taking the pill on time, regularly, than chances are very much on the side that you are not pregnant. It's not unusual for periods to get shorter and lighter on the birth control pill, in fact, sometimes that is the very reason (besides protection, obviously) that women go on BC, especially when they have long and heavy periods with big loss of blood. So, if  you're regular with the pill - it's all ok. And please - did you have extra senses when you were a kid? I sure know I didn't :) But kids can link stuff like you having a boyfriend and babies, so she just might have been teasing you or wanted to find out more about what being pregnant is. No extra senses. Just curiosity.