Hi ,i am 24 yrs old and I have been having irregular periods all my life.I am married now and me and my husband are trying to have a baby from sometime without any success.I want to know if i should consult a gync and get my periods straight before trying to conceive.
Is there a chance that women with irregular periods can also conceive?
Please reply.

A woman with odd periods can still conceive but it might be a little harder since they are unpredictable.The only way to 'fix' your periods that I know of are birth control which in your case is not something you want. I am the same way and someone told me that I should have sex everyday after my period ends up until the time I get it or am suppose to get it.

*~*~*Baby dust*~*~*

I am a living witness that women with irregular cycles can get pregnant and have normal healthy babies. I am now 27 and my menses has always been irregular. i have a daughter that is 4 years old now. What I did to conceive is I walked about a mile everyday. Once I started exercising regularly my cycles got regulated. I was having them monthly around the same time. We had sex a couple times weekly. About 3 months after having regulated cycles, I conceived. Try this good luck!!

I'm 27 I've had irregular cycles all my life as well. I got pregnant in Feb and miscarried (baby stopped developing after six weeks, I wanted to miscarry naturally, carried for about three more weeks...didn't realize it would be torture I don't recommend this to anyone) Anyway, we are trying again! Its taken almost three months to have my first period after my miscarriage. They wanted to give me some type of pill to start my period, but usually my body doesn't go longer then 3 months with out a period. So I decided to wait to get the prescription...Two weeks ago I started walking a about 3-4 miles a week and my period started on its own the 3rd week! Not sure if its just a coincidence? We'll see what happens! Please contact me if you have any questions!