Well I have a few questions, but first off I have a baby girl, almost 1 and I've been on the depo shot for about 8 months I would say. I've always had irregular periods but when I took the shot my periods would start around the 14 every month and this month it hasn't come yet. I did and still do have a bad head cold and I am cramping and I get hot flashes and take naps like I do when I'm starting or on my period. Me and the father of my little girl have had inter course without a condom a couple times, I know irresponsible but well it happened. I've been stressing about being pregnant atleast a week and a half before I've even missed my period and I know that could throw it off. I've also read that when on the depo shot you can have your period symptoms and not bleed and that would be considered your period, I mean it's been 3-4 days, no period. Cramping. Scared I'm pregnant. I have a cold and gas due to my head cold. The depo shot is suppose to be pretty effective. And when we had inter course without a condom it was a good couple of weeks ago. Idk what to think, my first pregnancy I was nauseated right alway. I know everyone's different. I'm making myself sick over this.

I'm kinda going through something similar. I got "period" around the 12th of December. It was a mod/heavy flow for one day. Then I spotted the next day and that was it. Normally it lasts 5-6 days. My breasts have been tender this entire month. I've also had mild cramping since my period. And still have them today on the 31st. Which is extremely abnormal for me. I took a couple pregnancy tests but it was like the day after my "period" and they were negative. My periods are usually pretty normal. I am not in birth control, and we rarely use condoms. I'm just gonna make an appointment with a gynecologist. I'm hoping it's just stress do to the Holidays.