hello, im 16 years old and i have been experiencing problems with my periods since September last year. i started my periods when i was about 10/11 years old witch where always regular and never had any problems, they used to last 4-5 days and the blood flow was average, then when i was 16 last year i got a new partner and after a few months of being with him in the September i slept with him, i didn't use protection(silly of me i know) but after that i didn't have a period for 3 months witch was very un-usual for me,i did many pregnancy test trough out those 3 months and i wasn't pregnant i went to the doctors with my older sister and the lady i saw did not give me much help at all. she just judge me because of my age, and she was more concerned with my boyfriends age ect ect than what was actually wrong with me, she thought i was pregnant even tho i knew i wasn't but she made me do a urine sample witch i did and it proved i wasn't after that she didn't offer me anything else no blood test no nothing. after that appointment about a week after i started bleeding i though yay im normal again but it wasn't normal it lasted weeks and it was so heavy and full of blood clots after two periods like that i went back to see a nurse witch they couldn't do an examination because i was bleeding, after that i was scared to go back and now my periods are lasting nearly two months with a few days of not bleeding in-between the blood is always heavy but always changed colours from brown to deep reds to bright reds with some time sticky some times full of small blood clots and some very large ones! i also get the worse pains witch bring me to tears most of the time. and sometimes feel sick and feel popping sensation in the bottom left of my belly. i have had a few cysts between my legs and some on the vagina lips and round that area but nothing i couldn't handle they jsut went away after a few days, im always tired but often go up to a day with out sleeping but then sleep for a very long time. i am over weight but i honestly don't think this is the problem.  i know teen periods do mess up because the bodys always changing but this is a little worrying . im not close to my mum a tall so don't feel like i can speak to her about this. i have no close family atall witch will take me or i could trust my sister said she wont take me no-more. im so scared and have no idea what to do. could someone please help me and maybe tell me what this could be? thank you! 

maybe it is due to ur age..take some time to relax n maybe ur priod will be on track. :)