I'm 46 years old and since I got married 3 years ago I haven't had a normal pattern of periords since. As of now I've had no period for 3 months. The Dr took me off of the birth control pill and gave me medroxyprogesterone acetate to start my period so she can start me on and IUD for birth control. Another reason she took me off the pill is because my blood pressure for the first time is high. I am so misrable right not and don't know what to do. I'm a little depressed.
Judy

Huh it could be a lot of things ... Maybe hormone imbalance or thyroid disruption? I had problems with thyroid and my periods weren't been regular long time. My doc fixed it with pills treatment and until now it passed almost 2 years and now is everything ok!

Don't hesitate, check it out with your doc (GYN) ...

I think you come up with clear menopause symptoms. Also your age is telling me that your periods are going to be irregular and will decrease with years until they stop completely! Menopause often happens between the ages of 45 and 55 years old. A woman has reached menopause when she has not had a period for 12 months in a row! As the menopause is coming you may have symptoms from the changes your body creating. These changes are normal so you don't need to be confused about it. Along with irregular or no periods, there are symptoms like: Abnormal bleeding or “spotting", hot flashes (getting warm in the face), night sweats and problems with sleep, dry and thin vagina, thinning of your bones, mood swings, depression, irritability, burning or pain when urinating, leaking when sneezing, concentration problems, less interest in sex, hairloss, weight gaining, etc.... Some women met with menapause already in early 40's, moreover in 30's. It's called premature-menopause.

However there are several different ways to skip or to reduce symptoms of menopase. First of all there's medical help, treatment with hormone therapy. It helps a lot and you should talk to your doctor about it. However, hormone therapy has a lot of side effects, such: bleeding, bloating, breast tenderness or enlargement, headaches, mood changes, nausea, etc. There's also alternative such herbal, natural, or plant-based products like soy, Bioidentical hormone therapy (made from plant hormones similar to women's) ...

As I said, talk to your doc and talking to ladies in your age (your girlfriends, sister, cousin, etc.) will also help you, just to compare your symptoms with their.

Anyways, this is natural process, and we must come through, just like be pregnant or child bearing. 8-|

I wish you the best ...

Thank you for your help. I called my Dr today. It I don't start my period by Wed. I'm to call her back and let her know. I can't take a test to find out if I am in fact going through menopause for another couple of weeks. Because the pill isn't out of my system completely. It takes about a month. I'll let you know.
Judy

Ok, that was smart move. Let us know later more about your condition ...

I'm 15 years old i'm still a virgin and i haven't had my period since march 27 what's wrong with me please help me out :'( %-) ?

Hello there!

Talk to your mom, it may seriously be time for you to see a gynecologist..OR you can go to planned parenthood alone, they do not require parnetal consent, or knowledge, and they offer low fees for young teen women.

Hi Had A Baby Bout 3 Yrs Ago And Havent Had A period Since Wats Wrong Wit Mee??? xxx