If you are having Zoloft withdrawals you should buy this herb called Kanna. It does basically what Zoloft and other ssri's do but its a herb. Just make sure you are serious about getting off and haven't used Zoloft in a few days. But it will completely get rid of all the symptoms. You can chew it, make tea or smoke it. And just start off with a little pinch, its very strong and a ounce will probably last you 6 months. And just use it as needed. Works very well. good luck!

You ignorant jackass.. Trump will save u..

Nope you're right doctors suck

Very helpful advice, thank you

On my 3rd week of doing as they call "cold turkey" ,from 75mg of sertaline, feeling multi emotional this week, just to share my experience this past week of taking 400 mg of magnesium supplement daily per half ,200 then 200 later, I feel it has definitely lessoned the brain electric snaps,I had to work & go through it,I thought,how much more can I go through. Any of you on here,I would absolutely recommend 400mg of magnesium supplement which can be bought over the counter, # bad times don't last forever,chin up & beat it ;-) x

I am having horrible Zoloft withdrawls and I did taper, I can't take it anymore, I am taking your advice on the vitamins. can I use 5-htp, the omega's and magnesium all together

Amazing info. Thank you. 1 month into weening process. You gave me new hope.

How long till your symptoms went away

Hi wondering how it was when u completely went off the Zoloft?

I experienced crying spells & depression, some days were awful for me! Phos phatidylserine, a fatty acid supplement helped me with this & lessened my early morning anxiety also, hang in everyone & just take it day by day & you will come through! I am 5 months off of a cold turkey withdrawal.

Thank you!!!
I'm reading a book right now called "The Mood Cure" and it talks about how beneficial 5HTP is. I'm buying some tomorrow along with SAM-E!

My psychiatrist knows little about this also...so disappointing. He did not believe me when I was telling him about where in my brain the Aurobindo brand sertraline was hitting, versus where the Greenstone brand does. The Aurobindo one hit just above my amygdala and caused increasing homicidal thoughts, plus side effects like a tricyclic antidepressant. I reported this to the FDA. Greenstone's, for me anyway, has been terrific. I am tired of the roller coaster so am tapering off and stopping psych meds altogether. I have a therapist, AA/ NA, and terrific supportive friends; I do not need this chemical danger any more. These drugs are much more dangerous than the industry wants us to know. Best of luck to all who are getting free.

I can tell you both that you have both made a drastic Mistake by cutting it off suddenly. I have been on Zoloft for many many years and went through a very lengthy tapering process and I'm still having severe withdrawals. Maybe I should have even gone longer to taper off of the medication. I wish you the best of luck!

Bunnymuffin what multivitamin are you taking?

This was very helpful. Thank you for your courage and honesty to share this. Blessings and love, Judie