I have been on zoloft for 13 trs.  just wasn't doing it any longer.  weaned off and the withdrawals were complete liv ing hell.  dizziness, nausea, pains in arm, neck shoulders, could hardly function.  Did some reserch on here.  Found that the highest dose of EPA in fish oil could help, along with Benedryl.  It's been a week and it does seem to help.  thought I would share cause I wouldn't want my worst enemy to go thru this. 

How are you doing now? It's been almost 10 days since this post - does anything seems to ease the withdrawal at least a bit? I will not compare myself at all to you - I was on Zoloft for only 2 months and it took a month for that to get out of my system. I couldn't sleep at all during that time and the irony is, I was given it to help me with insomnia. So, I hope you are hanging on there and let us know how are you doing!