Hi! Okay so I had sex about 2 weeks ago and I usually get my period on Wednesday or Thursday and start a new pack of yaz on Friday. This time I didn't get my period and it's Thursday at midnight going into Friday and I'm starting to get very worried. I don't want to be pregnant and don't show any other signs of being pregnant besides some minor breakouts which usually occur before my period anyways. Do you think I'm getting concerned for no reason? Its just a scary realization I've come to if, god forbid, I'm pregnant. I take the generic form of yaz and have been on birth control for 4 years. I am 20 and legit had sex one night one time a few weeks ago. Help!

I highly doubt you are pregnant. Relax. You might be experiencing a late period. This is probably due to stress or some related factor. Wait a week or so, if you still don't get your period take a pregnancy test. Stressing out about it more may cause your period to be even more late or not show up at all. I hope this answer helps.