My girlfriend and i had unprotected anal sex on august 25th. She usually gets her period on August 28th. She has been on yaz since August 6th. She started taking the inactive pills on the 29th and she has not gotten her period since. Should she start a new pack of pills tommorow night? Or shuold she stop and wait for her period to come. We were not too concerned about pregnancy because she has been showing the symptoms for her period since the 21st, and has been even up untill today. Still no bleeding though. I really really need some help as no one ever seems to answer my posts regarding this. I am starting to worry because she still has not gotten her period. Is it common for girls to miss their first period on yaz? Could she be pregnant from anal sex without orgasm a few days before her normal period ?!

Please help !

She's almost definitely NOT pregnant.
She should start taking the active pills of the next pack IMMEDIATELY after finishing the inactive pills.
I take Yaz too and sometimes I don't get my period until a couple of days into the next pack.
The important thing is to start another pack of pills immediately after finishing your last pack. If you don't, then the pills become less effective.

(by the way all this information is on Yaz's website - you should check there next time to avoid stressing out)

Good morning,I'm taking the inactive pill and it is almost finished, period start for a few minutes and stop,why is that so?