I am normally on the contraceptive pill, but because I have been on antibiotics I have stopped taking the pill. Me and my boyfriend cant use condoms because they irritate us both. We had unprotected sex twice where he came inside me and I went and got the morning after pill the next day, but we then had more unprotected sex the day after, he didn't cum inside me, but I'm still really worried I could get pregnant. How long does the morning after pill cover you for, could it still stop me from getting pregnant. 

If you got the pill the next day after you had unprotected sex the firs time, I'd say you'd be covered. They usually recommend that you'd take the morning after pill within three days of unprotected sex, and seeing that you just had sex on the third day (within the 72 hour gap). After that they become only 50% reliable. So just relax and wait for your period. Wishing you the best! :)

My period is now 3days late. I had some cramps that felt like period pains about 3days ago when my period was due, but nothing came of it. Getting a little worried. Should I take a test or leave it for a bit longer? Normally I am very regular with my periods but I know the morning after pill can make your period a little later than normal, but why would I get cramps but no period? What does that mean? 

Well, I have noticed that whenever I'm anticipating my period and thinking about it a lot if it's late, I get a lot of cramps even though my period eventually came 3 days late, so I've usually gotten some psychosomatic cramps. Anyways, yes, the morning after pill can mess up your periods and cause them to be a little late. What I recommend you to do is to get a test now and take, follow the directions so you'll get an accurate result. After that, wait for a week or two and retest, still nothing? Wait another week or two and test again. If your period still doesn't show up but you're getting negative results wait until your next period would be due and if not, go to the doctors. I hope this helps and I wish the best of luck to you. These are scary things! Lemme know if there's anything else I can do to help!

I know I am just over thinking it and I know that it's probably playing havoc with my body. It's just so hard not to stress about it. I am tempted to take a test but I think it's too soon, also I'm going on holiday in a week and if I get a positive result I don't want to be worrying about it the whole time. Then again, if I don't take a test I'm going to be worrying about it. I know that you're meant to take a test after a missed period, but conception would have only been about a week before my period is due and test don't normally show up until at least 4 week's after conception. It's only been about 12days since I had unprotected sex. I think whatever, I'll still get a negative result because it's too early. If that makes any sense at all. I think I'll wait until after my holiday before I take a test because it's too early. Thank you for your help and advice. It make's it easier to have someone to talk to about it.  :-)

Tell me about it! After all, these things do always cause concern and it's always better to have SOMEONE to talk about it to! Your knowledge on pregnancy tests is very impressive and yes, wait until you come back from holiday. Just forget about pregnancy and relax and maybe your period will show up. :-) After all, most times it's stress that causes our periods to go whack!

Yeah, my knowledge isn't good because I've had to take loads in the past or anything. I am training to be a nurse and Midwifery is something I am quite interested in specializing in. I just wasn't so sure about the morning after pill, but yeah, still nice to talk to someone about it. I don't want to tell many of my friends or anything because it might just be nothing. But thank you, I'll keep you posted. Hopefully this pesky period will show up soon! 

I hope so too! Damn they sure know how to have us worried don't they? :-D And good for you! I'm also interested in this field but I still have no clue what I want to do in life, oh well, I guess I'll worry about that later. Yes please keep me posted!

Ergh, I've been getting cramps and feeling really nauseous for like the last 2 hours, but still no period. I often get nausea and vomiting with my periods anyways but this is just silly, period pains and nausea since Thursday but no period!! Argh...Stop stressing! My boyfriend keep's telling me its fine but I'm still stressing haha. 

That's so unfortunate and probably soo stressful! :-( the morning after does tend to have that effect too. Oh poor you, I wish you'd get your period soon so you wouldn't have to worry about it! Maybe you should try drinking some tea and taking a hot bath, something to relax you?

Day five. God I need to get out of my own head. So, I spoke to my best friend, she thinks I should take a test. I then googled how soon you can take a test and it all kept coming up saying from the first day of a missed period. Though the general jist was 21days after conception. It's only been about 12days since I had unprotected sex, but I am 5 days over due for my period. Aaaaaand, when I was given all the information about the morning after pill it says if the next period is more than 5days late, see a doctor or take a test. What's your opinion?? 

Yeah, you should test. A missed period is a missed period. By maybe a cheap two pack of tests, take one now and take the next one maybe a week or two from now %-) oh dear that is unfortunate that you have to go through something like that. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

How did you get through that cause I am going through the same now

I had sex Thursday last week and took the pill on Friday and sex again on Saturday but took it right after sex the same day will it still work cause that two plan b pills in three days

If I took the day after pill and the same day have unprotected sex and he ejaculated inside of me am I still covered ?