i was told by my doctor that i was supposed to get my period this past sunday- its now friday. on tuesday and wednesday i was having extreme cramps in my lower abdomen- i couldnt move- for two days i was stuck in bed doubled over in pain. i thought it was an allergic reaction from my meds for GERD- gastroesophogeal reflux disease - so i got new meds because those would be unsafe for pregnancy. my breast are tender on and off for a week- my doctor said i probably cant get pregnant without meds- cuz i have mild PCOS- and thursday night i had slight pink vaginal discharge- i thought i was getting my period- but now i dont know. the cramps have stopped- could they have caused a miscarriage if i was possibly pregnant? help. i cant get through to my doctor. did anyone hear of such a thing. thanks- shay

It is very hard to say especially because you suffer from PCOS and are experiencing hormonal imbalance, so you never can tell what is what.
Did your doctor give you a hormonal shot in order to get your period or had an ultrasound done?
The extreme cramps could be PMS, excessive estrogen presence and it could be miscarriage but in that case you would probably experience light red bleeding.
Of course there is an exception to everything and things don’t work the same in every women, and that is exactly why it is impossible to say more without having an examination.

Breast tenderness is again not saying much as it could be both PMS and beginning of the pregnancy. Breast tenderness during pregnancy is a very common thing. It is often one of the very first pregnancy signs. The tenderness usually begins between the fourth and sixth week of pregnancy, and may continue through the first trimester.

Any news from your doctor yet?

Im 8 days late for my period and i have been getting very heavy discharge, stomach cramps and headaches, I havn'y had sex so why am i so late for my period?

If you eat less than usual, it can delay your period. Being more active or stressed out can delay it.

I was suppose to get my period a week ago today (Wed, Nov. 8) and i usually get my period on the day its suppose to come. On the weekend, when I should have had my period I was having period pains but there was no period just an increase in discharge. I'm not on the pill and do have sex so there is/was the possiblity of me being pregnant. I was going to get a home pregnancy test today but I finally did get my period (or what may be my period) today. Should I still worry about being pregnant?

get a papsmere test and your blood taken check for STDs goodluck

I agree with concernedguest. You need a 2nd opinion; a pap and some blood work. Did you mention your age?

This is not a miscarriage, when one ocur you will bleed black blood and a lot of it. It may be something else remeber spotting do ocur when pregnant its normal.