I have a question about changing the day I start a new pack of Yaz birth control. According to the Yaz instructions:

Quote:

You have a choice for which day to start taking your first pack of pills...
Day 1 Start:
1. Take the first light pink "active" pill of the first pack during the first 24 hours of your period...
Sunday Start:
1. Take the first light pink "active" pill of the first pakc on the Sunday after your period starts, even if you are still bleeding. If your period begins on Sunday, start the pack that same day.

I've been taking Yaz birth control for the past three months, starting each new pack on a Sunday. I started my current period on Friday and will probably have it until Monday. I'm supposed to start a new pack tomorrow (Sunday), however, I'd like to start the pack on Wednesday instead (so that I get my period on a Monday rather than a Friday).

I'm a little bit confused about the instructions. It seems like I could follow the instructions for a "Sunday Start" only starting with Wednesday instead of Sunday. I'm assuming the only caveat would be to use a back up method for a week.

Does anyone else have experience with this? Any advice?

Thanks!

I was just owndering the same thing, I start on a Saturday adn would liek to start on a Monday so what is the safest way to change your start date- start it right after your period on that wednesday or wait out the whole period and start that next wednesday...?