I am 24 years old and had protected sex with my boyfriend a little over 12 after the start of my last period. I am also on Avaine Birth Control. Have not missed period yet, but worried about pregnancy. Breasts are sore and enlarged. Can I be pregnant?

Hi, I am 19 years old and had unprotected sex for the first time on 21st jan. I have been on the pill (levlen) since I was 15 because of heavy and irregular periods, although I took a break from it for 3 months and then just started back up on it on the 12th jan. So I had unprotected sex on the 9th day of starting the pill again.
I thought I was fine because it had been over a week since I had started back up on it, but then on 23rd jan I had this uncomfortable/ light pinching feeling in my stomach and I also had blood in the morning (only a tiny bit) when I wiped and then again that night (was only a couple of drops in the toilet- no more than 3).
I have been feeling extremely tired lately, almost like I just can't get my body to do anything productive when I am usually quite an energetic person and I have just been so bitchy and snappy lately (which may just be because I am anxious about this). I have also had dreams about having a baby and being a mother for the last couple of nights now. I also have had this bloating feeling quite low in my belly and I just overall feel foreign in my own body- which sounds weird but I just don't feel like myself. I have been getting these terrible hot flushes which is driving me insane because I'm usually someone that gets hot quite easily. Twice now I have had something along the lines of morning sickness, it feels like when you don't eat for a long time after you wake up and you have a slight nauseating feeling, but these times I dry heaved/vomited and it was around lunch time (when I had already eaten breakfast).
I guess I am just wondering whether this sounds like extremely early pregnancy symptoms (a lot of the things I have been feeling not a lot of people say they feel) or whether you think I have something else or am just stressing over the fact that I had unprotected sex and not ready to face the consequences?
Thanks