Hi all. Im new here and hope you can help. I had unprotected sex on the 24th October and on the 2nd November I had a little bit of pinky coloured mucusy blood. This has happened every day since then but still only tiny little bits. (Today is the 5th Nov). I took a hpt today but unfortunately it was negative. Im really hoping that Im pregnant! Iv started feeling hungry a lot and Im quite snappy and irritable with my other two daughters. And I also feel quite emotional. Iv gone off certain things like coffee and even my favourite red wine. And I have been feelin a little queasy but only on and off. My question is, could this be implantation bleeding and if so when could I take an hpt and get an accurate result? Could I have taken the test to early? Im just hoping and praying that I might be pregnant. Any advise would be very welcome. Thank you in advance.

You may have had unprotected sex on the 24th of October but when was your period prior to that? The pink discharge does sound like implantation bleeding but you have to figure out when you ovulated in comparison to when you had sex.
Wait until you miss your period then take another HPT. Good luck :-D

Thank you bbfeet9. Sorry I shudve said. My last period was 21st Sep, but my periods are round about 35 days apart. I figured my best time to fall pregnant would be around mid October and I had unprotected sex round this time too. But I had no signs of pregnancy after these times. The last time as I say was the 24th October. Im really praying that Im pregnant. When do you think it would show on a hpt? Im just so hoping I am but not sure when to re-test. Thank you for your reply. xx

Hi bbfeet9. My last period was on the 21st Sep. Sorry I shudve mentioned that. My periods are usually abour 35 days apart. So going by my last period I figured Id be most fertile around mid October, I had unprotected sex around this time too. But my periods aren't exactly what you could call regular!! Because of this it was the sex on the 24th that I was most focusing on. Because of the pinky discharge on the 2nd November. Do you think Iv tested to early and when would you recommend that I re-test? Thank you for your reply. xx

I have a problem.

I started my period on 24 Sept (normal period). I then had unprotected sex with my hubby a lot in Oct.

My period was expected on the 29 Oct (35 day cycle). It came right on time but it was lighter and shorter

Could I be pregnant or not? I took a HPT 1 day before my period (28 oct) it was Negative.

I have been having weird symptoms but nothing prominent.

Nauseas but not vomiting
Eating far too much- hungry all the time
Have gained a lot of weight. People suspect I'm preggies

Could I be preggies?

?