I been on oxycodone/oxycottin for 5 yrs. its been hell like falling in a black hole. I was going to college full time and working full time between that and HW/ study I got about 4hrs sleep. I was against heroin never wanted to do it my dad was a junkie f*****g with my childhood. one hot night making fried chicken i caught pan oil on fire! so i turned on the sink put it under! guess oil fires thats the worst thing to do! like exploded curtins on fire cabnets hot oil splashed my entire body i was wearing shorts and a tank.... It was bad I couldnt function always felt on fire. doc gave me oxy 10mg worked great no pain had energy for the first time! woke up refreshed hyper! then needed more to feel normal next thing its 80s. couldn't stop the withdrawls i would've been kicked outa school and fired! I tried cold turkey, tapering, vitamins then doc talked me into METHADONE!!! pretty much this drug was guna save my life make me normal! lies did program 8mths hell!! gota be there certain time to dose no take homes so you cant leave town w/o geting hi or WD! THEN WITH DRAWLS WHERE WORSE!!!! it stores in fat cells you lose weight ur body reacts yrs after treatment!!! 6month of WD!!!! then 4docs 3emergency rooms later!!!!! Cant say your going through with drawls or they dont help you ur a drugy!! Found a Doctor who wanred to help me!! COLONIDINE 2MG. regulates blood presser and more for the body aches! gitters YOU SAY YOU NEED IT FOR restless legs! sleeping meds dont help Ib profin dont ITS EFFECTING YOUR REGULAR DAY TO DAY ACTIVITIES non narcotic drug! VALUME 5MG takes suicidal thoughts away the anxiety away! You say you need that for anxiety your mind races its effecting everyday activities! low depenency dont abuse! nothing stronger! 5 HOUR ENERGY SHOTS! boost of vitamins and niacin to flush body. Walmart has 6packs $11. NIACIN VITAMIN FLUSH FREE!!! flushes your body of toxins makes WD go by faster take before bed! Lots water and food. ITS hard like your going to die!! sometimes prayed for death... WARM BATHS, IB PROFIN over counter. NIGHT COUGH SYRUP help sleep. Keep mind buisy! Smoking weed helps but I cant smoke. I've heard of hella methods STAY AWAY FROM REPLACEMENT drugs from doc. who ever. mite sound good but not. IF I CAN HELP in any way email me! do my best! probly didnt wana hear all my sh*t but thanks!

hey there,

ya i can relate. I'm glad you mentioned the .2mg clonidine....that really helps....

Hello all, after reading this many many times during my withdrawl process I decided to write and maybe give some inspiration and hope as well. my name is Brittany, I live in Salt Lake City, Utah. I am 23 now and starting using opiates recreationally when I was 19, at a party I was offered some oxycontin and was to curious to resist the temptation and was a full blown addict about a year later. I used to be a straight A student and a cheerleader in high school. I started college but havent been in a very long time which is very unlike me. I lost my job about 6 months ago due to the use of drugs. I know have a job I love so that is good but they drug test randomly and Im afraid Im coming up very soon. I have tried to quit using many many times but have never been able to get past the 2nd day. well long story short. because I ran out of money I had to start using suboxone. I have heard tons of horror stories on suboxone so I have only been taking about a quarter of a 2mg strip. I promise I was a heavy user and didnt need more than that to help me feel better. I would take a quarter once a day and I would have to say for the first time ever my withdrawl is actually managable. I am taking tylenol PM to help me sleep, anti diahrea to help with my stomach cramps, and yes I know it sucks and you dont want to get out of bed but working out has been the best. I went to the pool today at my local gym and layed out for awhile, jumping in when I started to feel crappy and the pool was actually really really nice. I wish I could stay there during my entire withdrawl. I got a sunburn which isnt helping but the tan makes me feel good. I have been eating lots of chocolate and watching funny movies. lots and lots of HOT baths and showers! Hope this helps! hopefully this is the very last time I have to go through this! good luck everybody! Its horrible I know, I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy! But stick with it and you will see the light at the end of the tunnel. Loves xoxo Brittany